Me

Andreas POV

Hey, I'm Andrea Mendes, and I'm going to tell about myself. I lived in South Carolina for my life until I moved to Virginia with my mom.

I like the color red and black, I'm tan, short and I have ombré hair with brown eyes. I look nothing like my family which is weird. But who cares.

I have a brother and a sister, Shawn and Aaliyah Mendes. Yes, "The singer Shawn Mendes" I think he's amazing but the haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate.

I'm a Viner and a Youtuber. I'm not consider as a famous person but people say I am.

And that's really it.... I see Shawn friends come over a lot and they are cute. All of them. He told me their names. But I only remember a few.

Like... Taylor Caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas. Thats it.

I think Taylor is the cutest. But I like the rest to. They're in a group called MAGCON, which stands for Meet and Greet Convention.

I haven't talked to them they probably don't know I existed. But I can meet other guys, right?

Its really late so I should get some sleep for school tommorow, as a close my eyes the doors open.

"Shit Shawn, you scared me."

"Sorry", he mumbles. He comes and sits on the bed.

Shawn's POV

I hear her talking about me and my friends. Its like she's reading something, probably her diary.

I hear her say Taylor is cute and I start chuckling.

I walk over to her room and scared her, it was on a accident though.

"Shit Shawn you scared me", she says. "Sorry", I mumble.

I tell her, So, what about Taylor? As I start laughing.

Andreas POV

He asks me, "So, what about Taylor?" I almost yell at him, You were spying on me?!? No, I heard next door, he tells me.

"Mhmm," I say. "Well what about him?"He asked.

"Nothing."

We starting talking about random stuff and about school.

I ask him weird questions, it was actually fun. I asked him, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He said back, "No but I like this girl."

I started making fun of him and I said I was tired. I wasn't I just wanted him to go to sleep.

So he said, "Night Andrea", I said back "Night Shawn."

He closed the door and I fell

Into a deep sleep.

(Authors note)

I know I'm not good at writing. Yea judge all you want this is my first book.

Sorry for the short chapter too, it'll get longer and longer as you read them. Love ya!