Lunch

Andreas POV

I woke up from my phone buzzing not the alarm? I wondered who texted me at this time... It was Taylor.

I was sitting there smiling like an idiot..and then read the text.

It said, Are you reading for the kiss babe?

Omg I totally forgot about the kiss. I'm nervous now. Well I did the routine again, this time i needed to look good.

I wore another pair of tights and another sweater it said, Oops, and the tights were ripped which made the outfit cute.

Like Taylor.

A bandana and converses, I have a lot of tights and sweaters. It's winter btw.

Went downstairs, ate breakfast and got on the bus.

This time Taylor sat next to me and Skylar sat next to Shawn? Nice.

Me and Taylor were wearing the same colored bandana it's was cute like we looked like a couple.

We started talking random like Skylar and I. But he just kept looking at me. It was weird..

Did he like me?

Taylor's POV

I was in love with her... I loved how she laughed, smiled and more, everything about her is perfect.

I couldn't wait for the kiss.

Andrea POV

Normal day like always except for the kiss.

While I was at my locker me and Skylar was talking. So, do you like Shawn? She started blushing she didn't say anything either.

"Awe Skywar Is Bwushinngg", I said in a baby voice. She started talking, "Yes I do... I do like Shawn." Awee well I like Taylor. Then a guys voice said what?

Taylor's POV

I heard her say that she liked me. I said What? I didn't mean to. Oops. (like her shirt lol)

Andreas POV

I turned around Taylor was there. I got more nervous than ever.

I started saying random shit like.

"What? I-I didnt mean to! Sh- she w- I ne- why? How?! D- UGHH"

When did you get there? She said angrily. "Sorry, I just came here I didn't hear anything I didn't do anything either!!"

"Look you don't have to kiss me if you want I'm not making you!!" He says back looking scared.

I'm sorry Taylor, it was my fault. Skylar was gone by now. It was just us two.

It'll be a surprise if I want to kiss you or not just wait and she I said smiling.

Taylor's POV

I was scared but I wanted that kiss... And I was gonna get that kiss.

Andrea POV

Lunch was my next period in was in math and a few seconds later I hear the bell.

I was gonna kiss his cheek. I wanted to.

•Lunch•

I got my food and sat down, I couldn't see a taylor anywhere.

Next thing I see is that he's coming towards me.

I kissed his cheek without him knowing. Actually I didn't kiss his cheek...

He turned while I was kissing his cheek.. We kissed.. On the lips.

It was magical I was in love with him.

Taylor's POV

I just kissed her. Now.. I needed her. I didn't stop the kiss. Neither did she. But we ran out of breath. So we did stop.

I asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she said... Yes.

School was over we were on the bus, I started kissing her. She kept giggling. I don't think anyone knows about us.

Andrea POV

When I got home we started texted again

T~ hey baby

A~ hey babe

T~ I want to cuddle

A~ can you come over?

T~ I don't know where you live..

A~ I live in Shawn's house

T~ you guys are bros and sis?!

A~ I forgot to tell you :(

T~ it's alright I'm coming

A~ yay, I love you :)

T~ I love you too but i'm here open up

A~ k

Taylor's POV

I was I the door and Andrea opened up. I said hey to Shawn and he asked what I was doing here.

I told him me and Andrea were dating. He said, its cool but if you break her I will break you. I said ok I won't. I'm leaving I won't be back till 7 it was 4 I said alright.

I found her room she was the bed I scared her..

Andreas POV

"AHHH!! I screamed. Taylor?!? I hate you." I don't want to cuddle anymore. I said angrily. He frowned then started kissing my neck, I couldn't resist it so we started making out.

And no. We didn't go far. After we kissed we started to cuddle then watch and movie then went shopping. I was hoping taylor could spend the night.

I really want him to.

We are not gonna have sex.....

Just goof around.

Authors note:

ALERT ALERT ATTENTION...

THEY ARENT GONNA HAVE SEX DONT WORRY.

😂😂 love yall. Oh and I'm gonna update maybe Tommorow