School

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

OH MY GOODNESS GRACEONIOUS!! I hate my alarm clock...(Joey Graceffa tho) I turn off my alarm clock as a get out of bed.

I brush my teeth and I do my makeup, usually just eyeliner and mascara with chapstick or lipstick. I don't do anything with my hair it's usually wavy.

I pick out my clothes, tights with a marvel sweater, a black beanie, and combat boots.

I hop downstairs and say good morning to my mom and Shawn also Aaliyah. I eat cereal, then wait for my bus.

I wanted Shawn to sit next to me but he didn't, I got mad at him.

And guess what? He sat with his freaking hot friends. And I had no one to sit next to, actually no.

A girl came over to me and said, "First day?" Yes, I'm really nervous. Don't be, she returned. My name is Skylar by the way. Andrea, I said with my hand out. She shook it.

"So, is it not that bad?" I asked. "The school?" Nah. Well that's nice to know. We started laughing. I actually like this girl, most if my friends aren't like her, Skylar is like me. She's random.

We finally got in the school an I went in the office. I got my schedule and started walking around the school.

Then started looking for my locker, I found it. I started to put random junk that I use in the locker. Then I was done.

I went in my first class, it was English. I saw Skylar, Taylor, Matt, and Shawn. I gave the teacher some stuff and she told me to sit next to Skylar.

I got my binder and books out, then I dropped papers. In front of me was Taylor and he picked them up.

Sorry, I said. "It's fine", he said back. We met into each other eyes until he said, "Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was looking at beautiful eyes."

I started blushing. We sat back down in our seats. I got some work done then the bell rang.

I went to my locker and noticed the Taylor's locker was next to mine. And Skylars was on my other side.

Okay Taylor is now the fucking hottest in the world, I said in my head.

I went to my locker and he went to his locker. "Hey", is what he said. I said hey back.

"Andrea right?" He asked. Yea, how did you know? I asked blushing. "I read one of the papers.." He started laughing.

It was cute. We started talking and exchanged numbers. Afterwords, time passed and school was over, it was quick.

I got on the bus and saw him, he was sitting with Shawn.

Taylor's POV

When we were at the lockers I saw her, my locker was next to hers. Awesome. We started talking and I got her number.

She was hot.

I saw her in the bus and we said Hey to each other... Again. I got off before her. And said bye when I got home, I started to text her.

But then I got a text first.

Andreas POV

He got off the bus and it was my stop after his.

I started to text him,

A~ Hey

T~ Sup

I started laughing,

A~ Wyd?

T~ Not much, you?

A~ Nothing either

T~ I miss you. Even tho I just met you.

A~ Awe, I miss you to.

I actually did miss him.

T~ Do you really think I'm cute?

A~ Who told you that? Shawn!!?!

T~ Yea but I'm cool if you think I am

A~ Yes, I do think your cute

T~ Guess what?

A~ What?

T~ I think your cute too...

I started blushing really hard...

Taylor's POV

Omg. She likes me.

Andrea POV

A~ Stop flirting with me

T~ I'm not but whatever..

A~ Are you mad at me? :(

T~ Yes, but to get your apology accepted you have to.....

A~ What?! Tell meee

T~ Kiss me on the cheek tom. at lunch

A~ No way...

T~ Yes way...

A~ Fine.. But it's only bc I want to be your BestFriend again.

T~ Ok but gtg see you tom. :*

I really want to be at lunch right now...the day passes by fast and I woke up the next day.

Authors note

I like this chapter what about you? Love you guys bye!