1

"Bye mom, I'm leaving." Kirishima muttered down the hallway as he sprinted out into the street. He pivoted around, stuck his key into the lock, and turned it making sure the house was somewhat secure during his adventure. Turning back around, Kirishima walked toward the sidewalk, one he's run on many times before. He started jogging and his heart rate slowly began to speed up.

The breeze was humid and cold. The icy air bit at his lips, nose, and the tips of his ears. Who knew September could get like this?

..Everyone knew that...

Every Sunday morning, Eijirou would jog down to a local Starbucks and grab a cup of coffee. Sometimes he'd meet up with his friend Kaminari... if he actually woke up in time. He didn't think it should be that hard. It was only 9:30...

The Starbucks was located in a smaller building off of the turn of the main road. The sidewalks nearby where lined with baby trees, small and reliant on their stakes. Eijirou always enjoyed the town he lived in. It definitely wasn't anything special, but it was home to him.

Kirishima jogged around the turn into the parking lot and crossed over the open parking spaces in front of the store. A few cars pulled out of the drive-through and off onto the road, instantly meeting some of the morning traffic.

Kirishima hopped over the curb and made his way to the front door. Grabbing the door handle and flinching a little at the sudden cold touch, he opened it.

Man, was he hit the best feeling.

The warmth of the building washed over him as well as the almost overwhelming scent of coffee. He physically sighed and thawed out his freezing limbs. Shoving his icy hands into his pockets, he looked around. A few college students were scattered here and there, laptops open, enjoying the luxury of Starbuck's free WiFi.

Kirishima made a beeline towards the counter while deciding what to order. This was when he noticed a quite... attractive male. Yep. Definitely. Very. Definitely. Attractive. Male. He was standing in line, waiting for the person in front of him to finish their order.

This boy had a slight pout on his lips. His eyebrows looked perfectly and permanently sewn together and they framed his beautiful face stunningly. His clothes looked comfy, the hood of his sweatshirt hung loosely on the top of his head. His arms were crossed, adding to his pouty expression. The next things Kirishima noticed were his eyes. They were a sight. Bright red and outlined in a darker, almost black color. And how could Kirishima Eijirou see these beautiful details in this boy's eyes?

That was because they were looking right back at him.

The moment Kirishima realized he'd been staring, he slowly, but at the same time quickly, moved his eyes away and looked at anything other than the boy. Heat crept up his skin, dusting his cheeks with a light blush.

Wow, smooth one.

He kept his head lowered as he shuffled into the line. Luckily, there were a few people separating him from the handsome male... not that it made much of a difference for him. I mean, he was in the same line as someone that was blessed with beautiful ash-blonde hair and contrasting but complimenting bright red eyes.

Don't get him wrong, Kirishima did have his own set of stunning red irises, but from his perspective, they weren't as intriguing as this boy's where.

Kirishima caught himself starting... again.

'You have better things to be focused on Kiri, come on! Get your coffee and enjoy yourself.'

Okay at this point he was doing anything to distract himself. Those options were either twiddling his thumbs, playing with the strings on his sleeveless hoodie, tapping the tips of his sneakers repeatedly on the tile, or some combination of all three at once.

Little did he know, all of these things were gathering the attention of the said attractive male.

Now. Kirishima already knew how much of a hopeless gay he was. It wasn't a big secret since he didn't really have anybody to impress. Nor did he have anyone to judge him.

I mean, he lives alone so what could possibly go wrong?
________________________________

Hey, you beautiful people. This is the first chap of dis shitty book. Enjoy?

Hope so. I honestly have so much anxiety about my writing.

I'll try to make the chapters longer than this one but I just wanted to get this first chapter out there. Plus when I make longer chapters they take longer to edit and to write in the first place. That makes it hard to get them out quickly.

Nah I changed my mind. Imma just write shorter chapters so I can torture you guys with cliffhangers. >:)

Don worry I'll make them at least 600 words. But be proud of me I used to force myself to do 1000.

And yes I did say Mom at the beginning for a reason. Just wait and see.

Farewell, for now, see you in the next chapter!