7

3rd POV

"DAMMIT!" Bakugou thrusted his fist into the side of his bed in rage. However, he loosened his grip, letting all of the tension in his body fall to the floor. He was starting to give up... give up on himself.

But Bakugou didn't realize it.

His subconscious refused to believe it; believe that his emotions where taking over his sanity, his character. Yes, he has a temper, but he wouldn't go out of his way to destroy someone's personality. After junior high he decided to try and drop the act.

But right now, he was so filled with rage that he couldn't focus. Everything just sucked.

He sat there on the floor for minutes, silenty, until an enraged growl surfaced from the ash blonde, slowly getting louder and louder. Until it reached the point of him screaming incoherent sounds into his bed sheets. He aggressively clicked his tounge and threw his head back- "FUCKING HELL!"

Bakugou then shot up from the floor and ran over to his beanbag, kicking it across his apartment. It hit the wall with a loud thud, pissing him off even more... for some reason. "That old HAG kicked me out... I MEAN I KNOW SHE NEVER GAVE A SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT-......."

He stared at the beanbag on the floor for a few seconds with a blank mind and a clean tounge. His breathing was heavy, his blood was boiling.

He thought over and over about what had happened three days ago. The day his mom kicked him out of the house. Every time he played it back made him more pissed off, but he couldn't stop thinking. Bakugou's eyebrows laced together and he sprinted to kick the bag again and again and again. Every time he kicked it, he felt relief, short lived relief, urging him to kick it again.

"I'M NOT GAY. I TAKE IT BACK. I'M NOT FUCKING GAY." He picked up the beanbag and hurled it at his bed, causing it to make a pomf sound and land. Idle on the floor, ready to be abused again. Bakugou took a deep breath and yelled, "THAT OLD HAD CAN GO FU--" but stopped.

All the memories of him and his mom flashed through his head. He wanted them out. He didn't want to remember. It was going to hurt him. Bakugou let out a shaky sigh and gave up for the night. He was tired; Most likely from all of the screaming and kicking he was doing seconds before. He went to get ready for bed, but he knew it wasn't going to happen. Sleeping, that is.

The boy hadn't gotten a good 8 hours in over a week and it was messing with his sanity-- just enough the make him realize something wasn't normal.

Bakugou walked into to bathroom and looked at his reflection. Fucking disgusting. He scowled at himself in the mirror and snatched his toothbrush off of the counter. He scrubbed his teeth, so much to the point of his gums bleeding. He went to rinse it out with mouthwash, but it stung. Like a bitch.

Bakugou ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, chugging it until there wasn't a drop left. It didn't help at all. His throat became cold and dry, he couldn't breathe.

His mind was racing; bouncing through thousands of different things he could have said-- things he could've done differently to make her love him for who he wanted to be.

He was becoming overwhelmed with anxiety. He wanted to scream out. He wanted comfort. However, his pride kept him from doing so.

"Am I really that disgusting?" he wheezed a chuckle. It hurt. That laugh hurt. He felt a harsh pang deep within his being and his breathing hitched. His muscles gave out and he went falling towards the ground. Bakugou squinted open his eyes, lying on the floor.

His apartment was a mess. Even though he had just moved in.

Dark curtains blocked what little sunshine there was that day, half empty boxes sitting idly around the room. Balled up sheets, blown out candles, balls of paper, charger chords, dirty laundry, running taps, bathroom illuminated. He was digging a hole that would prove difficult to climb out of.

His pride started to collapse.

"...stop."

His muscles tightened.

"...please."

His fingers weaved into his hair.

"...hng."

Breathing became difficult. He gasped for air.

"I don't need anyone... I don't need help."

He curled up, tighter and tighter until he was too weak to move anymore.

Weak.

knock knock knock.