PROLOGUE

They are coming for his future Luna.
The King of the Outsiders will be damned if he will ever let something happen to his mate.

Tara Ryland is moving to West Virginia to live with her father and older sister.
She's happy to get away from the stress of living with her mom and step father in California.
As she moves in with her Dad for her Senior year she is having to adjust.
She make friends who are called the outsiders of the school.
The friends she makes her sister Jess,doesn't seem to like them.
She has no clue why?
But she does know that the one Jess doesn't like at all is Blake Shelly.
The badass of the school;everyone fears him.
Tara didn't,she didn't feel fear around him.
She felt protected and safe around him complete opposite for others.
Knowing she should fear him she doesn't instead she wants to be close with him.
Seeing as that's hard to since he's always missing and showing up out of know where.
He was a mystery a mystery Tara Ryland wanted to solve.

Blake Shelly knew Tara Ryland was a puzzle a puzzle he couldn't put together.
She was wild,ambitious,and strong headed.
He felt as if staying away from her would keep her safe.
Of course that didn't work seeing as that mates needed each other and to rely on each other.
They couldn't live without each other.
When threats from Rogues start coming after her he then knew,he couldn't leave her alone.
That he had to keep her safe.

He had to keep his Queen Safe.

                                          🐾