Chapter 8

It's frightening but exciting at the same time, maybe today is the day I finally know my past. But will my past change what I am now?

"Amberly, Dear?" Shiro places his hand on my shoulder. I look at him. He gives me this concerned look.

"I-I'm fine...I guess I just wondered off in thought again..." The cool breeze hits my face. I look at Shiro once more, "Dad why did you bring your sword along?"

Shiro places his hand on the buttcap of the sword, "It's just in case something bad happens," He chuckles, "They all were so afraid of me, and if they try to hurt either one of you, they will have to deal with me."

"Someone afraid of you? I doubt it" Arron remarks.

"Oh, believe me, they are." Shiro chuckles. We make it to the front doors of the V.H.I. For some reason my heart starts to pound hard. It's finally going to happen, I'm going to find who I am. I turn to the side to hear a woman screaming for Shiro. He steers away from the door and went to the woman.

"What's wrong?" Shiro asks in concern. The woman ran so long she if out of breath,

"My...Husband...Humans...are hurting...him...Beating him...Because we are vampires! I need your help to stop them!" The woman starts to catch her breath.

"Take me to him" He turns to us "Don't go through that door until I get back! This won't take long!" Shiro and the woman run away. I sigh I really hope Shiro gets there in time.

"Come on," Arron says.

"Where?" I turn to him. He is standing in front of the door, "Arron, No not until Dad gets back!"

Arron just shrugs his shoulders, "Why wait?" Without any hesitation at all Arron walks in the V.H.I. I groan

"Arron!" I run in to see every person pointing a gun at Arron.

"Looks like I should have listened to you there Ace, Don't you think?" Arron just chuckles in this situation.

"You Idiot...!" I stand in front of Arron and I spread out my arms, "Whoever wants to shoot him, you have to go through me first!"

"I don't care who you are, but vampires die the second they stand foot in here so move!" One man yelled. I stand my ground.

"No! I won't move!"

"Very well..." All at once every gun fired at both of us. But in a flash every bullet was cut in half by Shiro's sword. He just saved us. Shiro stands up straight and everyone in the room is shocked. Shiro laughs, "Well, this is interesting, All I did was to come for a friendly visit and you are already trying to make me mad by hurting my children." He points his sword to the crowd of the vampires hunters, "if you don't want me to slice every single person in here I suggest you all to drop your weapons." Everyone tremble in fear as they drop their guns.

"Wow, you weren't kidding, they all fear you." Arron places his hands on my shoulders and whispers in my ear, "Are you okay, Ace? You're not hurt?"

"I-I'm fine..." I tilt my head to look at him, "I really wasn't kidding when I called you an Idiot." I giggle at him but still glaring at him.

"I know you weren't, I'm just glad you weren't hurt cause of my stupidity" I can feel his breathing in my ear as he whispers to me. My heart pounds in my chest. But I quietly calm down.

"Arron. You're not..." I get interrupted by someone yelling Shiro's name but in glee. A blond-haired woman walks up to us and Shiro. She smiles with her plum red lips, "Well, well, well, isn't it our amazing legendary Vampire hunter, did you come back cause you are tired of being an ambassador? Because you are always welcome to come back here!"