Chapter 10:

UNEDITED

Ellie POV:
I fell down to the ground holding onto my stomach. It hurt so much. One of the guys started to grab my sweatshirt and start to zip it down. "What are you doing?" I asked feeling kind of light headed. "Please stop! Help!! Help!" I yelled. "Shut up!" One of the guys said to me and slapped my face. "Hey you guys get away from her now the cops are on their way!!!" I heard a voice say before my eyes closed.

Issac POV:
I was on my way to get some ice cream for Andrea since she wanted some for movie night until I saw 2 guys doing something to a girl so I got out of my car and ran to them. "Hey you guys get away from her now, the cops are on their way!!!" They didn't even let me finish and they ran away. I ran to the girl and I moved her hair out of her face and I saw that it was her. Ellie. I hold her in my arms and said, "Hey, Ellie wake up!!" She opened her eyes. "Please let me go!!" She yelled trying to get out of my embrace. "Ellie. Ellie it's me." I said cupping her face with my hand. "Issac?!?" She said hugging me and crying. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm okay." She said wiping her face. "Let me take you home." I said helping her up. As I was helping her up she held onto her stomach. "Are you okay?" I asked again. "I'm fine." She said with a weak smile. I knew she was lying so I grabbed her and carried her to my car.

When we got to the house I carried her to her room and tucked her in. "Are you sure your okay?" I asked again just to make sure. "Yeah I'm fine I just really tired." she said with a soft smile. "Okay. Well I'm gonna head back." I said opening the door. "Thank you." She said softly before closing her eyes.

Ellie POV:
Why did I want him to stay with me?  I have to remember that he already had someone he loves so much. Tonight got me very frightened I don't know if I'll be able to go anywhere anymore. I'm gonna sleep on this.

We had some guest in the house today, it was some business people. So I mixed up a plate of fruits and some tea and brought it out Mr.Mills and the people. As I was walking back in I ran into someone. Allison.

"Are you okay?? I heard about yesterday night that must have been terrifying." She said touching my shoulder. "Yeah it was. I was so scared for my life. Thank god Issac came and helped me." I said quietly. "Yeah thats good Issac came in time." She said with a confronting smile.

I was helping Linda cook dinner when Mr.Mills came up to me and told me that there is a family meeting and he wanted me to join. So I quickly wash my hands and took the apron off and went into the living room where everyone was including Issac. I guess they're at good terms again.

"Alright everyone. We are going on a family trip to our private island on Hawaii!!!" Mr.Mills said with excitement. "Yessssss!!!!!" Tristan said jumping up and down. Then I heard Mrs. Mills talking to Mr.Mills, "I don't want that girl to go." "She has to she's family." Mr. Mills said. After I heard that I just went back to the kitchen. I don't fit in. I wanna go home and I want to be with my parents.

Another chapter. Yay. Don't forget to vote and follow me. ❤️