2 Lockets And A Warning

I am changing her birthday to July 1st because it fits better.
-Wildflower

The school year was over. I kept re-reading the note in the fake locket.

To the Dark Lord: I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B.

Then it finally clicked. I went down the stairs of Grimwauld Place to find Sirius in the living room talking to Harry. "Sirius." I said, getting his attention.

"Athens, what's wrong?" Sirius asked.

"Your brother, Regulus, was trying to help destroy the Horcrux." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I then handed him the note. "My brother, was trying to help kill Voldemort." Sirius said in realization, "If anyone knows anything about this, it's Kreacher. Kreacher always favored my brother more. Than any of our family."

"Then lets go talk to Kreacher." I sighed. I found Kreacher sweeping the hallway. "Kreacher." I said getting his attention.

"What would the Blood Traitor like for me to do today?" Kreacher said insulting me but I ignored that.

"Have you seen this before?" I asked him giving him the fake locket.

"That was Master Regulus' locket."

"But there was two. Where is the other one?"

"Kreacher doesn't know where the
other locket is."

"Is it in his room?" I asked.

"No, no. I can't tell you."

"Kreacher, I am know how to destroy it and that is what I plan to do."

"It is in his room, that I know of." He answered. (A/N Mandungus stole it after Sirius's death and Sirius is there all the time in this story so Mandungus couldn't have stolen the Locket.) I then walked back to Sirius.

"What did he know?" Harry asked.

"Last time he knew it was in Regulus's room." I sighed, "I don't want to go into his room without asking, so, can I search his old room?"

"Of course." He nodded, "But, I am helping you."

"So am I. It will get done faster with three people." Harry added. Then so we were at it. We were searching Regulus's room.

"Harry, do you hear anything?" I asked him.

"Why would I hear anything and how do you know?" He asked me.

"You are connected to this thing because Horcruxes are little parts of Voldemort's soul." I told him.

"If it's not in his room it's somewhere close." He sighed.

"What are you guys doing?" Fred asked as he just got back from work.

"R.A.B. is Sirius's brother and we are searching for the Horocrux." I quickly explained.

"Mum came into the shop today and wanted me to let you guys know there is an Order meeting Monday." Fred told us. "Do you need help?"

"Maybe, we don't know yet." Sirius said.

"This locket would be important to him, Athens, where do you place important things?" He asked me.

"Pillowcase." I said then quickly checking the pillow case.