The gang

Conors POV
I wake up in a good mood as always but my roommates were still sleeping Matthew and Cassie. A few minutes later Matthew wakes up when he woke up we were planing on waking Cassie up but I was scared she doesn't like waking up she gets cranky. We decided not to wake her up we were bored so me and Matt just started to watch tv. An hour later Cassie woke up but of course not in a good mood. Since we were all up we had breakfast.

Matt's POV
Guys I am bored so can I just go to Eli and Paytons house. I guess if you want Conor said. I went to go to Eli and Payton's house but I though in my head what are we going to do I just hope Eli doesn't yell at me and Payton like always. I knocked on the door but know one answered but I heard noises in the backyard so I checked and Eli was there. I asked where is Payton why do you care I'm kidding Eli said. For real where is he He went to hangout with Conor Eli said. ARE YOU SERIOUS I WAS JUST THERE. Chill Eli said. No what am I going to go back to my house.

Cassie's POV
Since it was only me and Conor at the house we also had nothing to do but Conor told me Payton was coming over and I said alright before he comes I'm going to take a shower when I was done I died my hair as always. Someone knocked on the door Conor opened the door it was Payton. I told Payton Matthew was stoping at your house I knew that that's why I came here😆. I was dying when he said that. So we all went into the pool. But I heard leaves crackling, did you guys hear that to I asked they said yeah. What was that it was probably just the leaves but they thought it was a stalker. I said that' stupid and creepy I heard it again but it was Natalie coming out from the bushes. Then Mathew came
back and said you guys looked like you had fun. We said not really the only thing we did was talk to Natalie and swim what did you do Matt. Absolutely nothing he said. Oh... well now what I think it's getting darker out I'm going back inside. Alright Conor said. It was 8 o'clock when everyone left so everyone went to bed besides me. I can't sleep because there is a thunderstorm. But it turns out Payton is still at the house because he didn't want to get wet. So he slept over then I went to sleep.