OUR TRANSFORMATIONS.

Conor's POV:Hey everyone I say out loud into Matthew and Cassie's ears. I was in a really great mood because I had something to confess but I didn't want to say yet. Cassie and Matthew for some reason weren't excited as much as I was. I was curious. They both looked mad what is wrong I asked. Cassie said nothing just I don't feel good because I stayed up all night she said. Matthew said because he was so close of wining a fortnite round but took fall damage and died. Umm ok I said. Me and Cassie had to go to work but Matt stayed home to play fortnite. My job is wrestling and Cassie likes to make YouTube videos but she doesn't ever tell me her channel name. I wanna know i said, what's the big deal I asked she said it is only for us. Us ? I said I was confused but I guess I will never know. "Or will I".

Cassie's POV:I woke up with a bad mood because I didn't feel good when I woke up I went to the living room to watch tv and relax but out of no where HEY EVERYONE. I said in my head why don't you ever stop talking but of course I didn't say that to his face. I was so bored until I went to work my job is YouTube but it is a secret I keep from Conor he gets annoyed when I don't tell him. What I do for YouTube is wolfs a series I do with Natalie because we are both secretly... umm wolves. I know that conor is a robot, Payton is a creeper and Eli is a ghost sigh. I don't tell them that I know because it is there own secret but I know there TRANSFORMATIONS by heart. Don't ask how I know but it's a secret between me and Natalie.

AN
What is the secret between how she knows.