How the gang met

CONOR's POV:This all started by Matt and Conor meeting up by our brothers being in a club at the library in South Carolina. Then me and Matt started to have some play dates at each other's house then one day Matthew introduced me to his friend Cassie then me and Cassie started to hang out. When I got an xbox360 it was a whole new story I had tons  of friends at least 80. We met a lot of new people. When I was at camp I met someone named Payton. I friended him and he friended me too. One day when I invited him to a party he joined it then I introduced him to Cassie and we went one her Minecraft world. Cassie and Payton played with each other a lot I didn't usually invited them cause I didn't know if they wanted to play with me XD. Then one day Cassie met this guy named Eli who I like to call Elliot but anyway Cassie joined a battle on Minecraft but Eli decided to invite her. And they played a lot. Another girl named Natalie knew Cassie when Natalie was a baby she knew her the longest. Then a few years ago me and Cassie both got an xbox for Christmas then we made this group named the fool group me,Cassie,eli,Matthew,Payton,and Natalie were all in it and that's is how we met.

AN
This is actually how we met!