Mysterious Like Whaaaat?!

Today's mission should be very simple. But first Kakashi wanted to work some things out with naruto in private.

The mission would be in the land of fire's very own village. They had too tail or stealth around Mr.

Meyo's garden until they could catch the criminal stealing his things.

"Looks like something Mr.Uchiha can't even get right"!!!

Sasugay and Sakura glare at him.

Sakura helps Sasuke climb up a tree too get a better view.

Suddenly... Sasuke apparently sees something move across his eye.

The pair head down together kunai knives ready in hands.

"W-Whaatever it was dissapeared "!!

"Obviously" Kakashi retorts at Sakura.

Naruto ignored everyword Kakashi said this morning. Today was a very special day believe it!!!!:-(

Today was his sister's funeral.

Later on...

Team 7 was dressed in black from head to toe. No one dare said a word it was bare silence.

The mournings and grievings were soon over.

Naruto went back too the grave stone. He dug the dirt out from under him and placed her favorite possesions on her coffin.

He even respected her when she died.

Naruto feels rage and hate concealed within him.

"Maybe i should...."! He debates on whether to open her coffin or not.

He digs into the earth once more, jumps down and unclicks her coffin.

"AaAaaarghh"!! He shouts as the body is missing.

Naruto's eyes turns very white.

He closes the coffin.

Kakashi scares him from behind. He falls back down and into the empty coffin.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS"?! "And Naruto why are you in someone's coffin are you that desperate too die"?

Naruto holds in tears as his sister's body isn't there.

"Where is it"

"Excuse me"?!

Naruto's bangs form over his eyes.

"TELL ME SENSEI WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BODY"?!

Iruka who was still waiting till everyone leaves... interrupts them.

"Naruto that isn't a proper way too talk your sensei... yet a jonin"! "And your in the wrong grave site"-.-

"Oh heheheh"!!!! He hurriedly puts his hands into his pockets and glides away.

Sasuke makes fun of him and his deceased sister.

Naruto runs up too him and kicks his stomach.. he counterattacks it and goes for his head.

Iruka breaks up the fight.

"Look at you two fighting at your own former team member's FUNERAL THE SHAME!!!

He lectures about a bunch of shit i do not care.

Naruto is now stuck with two dickhead teammates and a brutal killing sensei. Naruto dedicates too leave before there is more critical situations. He is too late for that.

Sasuke has been given his cursemark hickey and it's upseting the villagers and fellow students who once knew him. Naruto does not and will never care about stuff like that.... he just wanted the million dollar y€n that will be given too anyone who.brings him back.

Think of him as a bounty hunter.