To Pay For A Body

He needs the cash too buy back his sister's stolen deAd body from sicko's like orochimaru and kabuto.

"You can't go after them right away... and you still need alot of training"! Asuma and Kurenai try too warn him at the hospital.

He tried his best too fight and bring back Sasuke for his reward. And he's still going after his ass.

Sakura promises Naruto that if he bring's Sasuke back she won't make fun of him or anything... she just wants too see him.

Naruto of course accepts the promise. He still loves his friend not sasuke ... sakura. Obviously naruto isn't gaaaay.... k ik sasuke went too orochimaru for poweer to kill itachi but that's sort of fruity if you ask him um... me. Well you do hear him talk About a young uchiha's  healthy body....he wants too asorb.

He did not know that the deal was off. Kabuto(Sage Mode) revived his sister.

Deiwa" Awesome.... this surge of power is awesome"!!!!

"GlAd you like it"! He smirks. He has full control over her body.

He tests her out on twins a bound and ball gagged 9 year old girl and boy.

They both had tears in their eyes.

" Waait... what are you doing"?!

He cackles madly.

"These children have failed too meet my expectations after i.absorbed half of orochimaru-sama's and sasuke-kun's chakra"!!

"If you fail to do my bidding you'll suffer the same fate as them"!!!

She ignores him and untie the kids.

His eyes grow white which looks very disturbing.

"WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING"??!

"Maybe ....I don't fucking know i'm dead"!!!

The children start too run away hopefully they've survived.

"Urgh... i need too put you under my control now"!!

He does the handsigns for reanimation jutsu. 'How could she've possibly know that she died?'

Naruto races after Sasuke readying his fists full of fury. Kurama detects and explains too sasuke that he's at the valley of the end.

As Naruto calls out his name... he turns around in the gayest way i've ever seen.

"Well look who's here... wtf do you want enipped loser"?!

"I'm going too bring your ass back home that's why i'm here"!!!!!

"Bring It Retard"!!! As you know

they take over an hour too finish this. The sum of it all is that it's 1 for Sasugay Uchiha and Zero for Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.

Naruto is knocked out.

Yall know the rest.