mental...

It was a normal day in the turtles lair, Mikey was making breakfast, Leo was watching space hero's, Donnie was working on something scientific, sensei was meditateing in his room, and me, I'm Rapheal by the way, people call me Raph, and this is my life, well until we found Karia again, fixed her and started a new chapter in our lives, *sighs* well that's not intiar story, we had fought the shredder and we had nearly got ourselves killed, but that doesn't matter now. I heard Mikey call out breakfast, and we all came in as quick as we could so he wouldn't eat it all, I sat next to Leo and Donnie, Mikey sat next to Donnie and splinter, Karia sat next to splinter, and Leo sat next to Karia. After we were done we went to training, I haft to admit Karia was good, but not good enough, I'm guessing that's why splinter asked me, of all turtles, to go easy on her! I expected this thou, I've always been the least favorite, and always will...

It was a week later, we were going on patrol with Karia for the first time since we got her back, I was with Donnie and Mikey, cause apparently, Karia needs to be doing something she knows how to do! *sighs* again, the least favorite... We were trying to stop a krang plot which was a bomb, but it was much bigger this time, Donnie was trying to diffuse the bomb when.

Raph? Says my nerdy brother as he noticed I was in thought.

Huh? What? I looked at him, you were day dreaming again. He said looking irritated that I wasn't paying attention to the mission. Sorry... I said a little embarrassed that I was starring off into space like a lost puppy.

Its fine Raph, just pay attention, OK? Donnie said getting back to work.

OK...he said going back to guard the krang device.

Mikey was on the other side of the room, just in case they came in that door. Awhile later donnie was done and the numbers stop counting down, me and Mikey had done beaten 20 krang sencless, there! Done, let's go catch up with Leo and Karia... OK I said as we left and went to the floor where they were. There were millions of krang, all over, Leo and Karia were sounded by krang, we jumped down there to help but it was no use, we were easily defeated...

Leo, call splinter, he might be able to help...Donnie said looking kinda scared, Leo looked back at him and sighed, fine. He said and got out his phone, few minutes later splinter came and we all started trying to defeat the krang, and then the home place blew up in flames! The fire was hot and me and Karia was hanging to a wire cause the floor we had been standing on had calasp under our feet, Leo and Donnie and Mikey were out side in safety, and splinter was left with a choice, save his son, or daughter

Hey sorry, cliff hanger, I need at least one vote to continue!

Please R&R!