the worst mistake EVER....

Sensei looked down at me and Karia, he only had time to grab one of us, and to my surprise, he pushed me into the flames and grabbed Karia, hundreds of things raced through my mind, but the last thing was why? Why would he push me!? Why would he attempt to kill one of his sons!? Why didn't he try to save me?! My thoughts came to a stop when I hit the floor, I groaned as the flames surrounded me, I accepted my fate, but fate didn't, the I heard a voice, it was soft yet studdering like, it said "Get up!" I look to see a man about 17 with black hair and his eyes had burns around them, and the most striking thing about him was his mouth, he had a carved smile on his face. He handed me his hand and pulled me up "l can get you out" he said softly and we ran out just as the building fell down, ''Thanks'' I said a little out of breath, I felt a little weird for some reason. ''No problem, happy to help'' he said his smile getting wider, I wondered if that hurt, I saw my family and splinter was explaining that I had fallen in the flames after he had gotten Karia, and that I was probably already dead. That lying sneak! I felt my heart pounding, my eyes watered, and I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I wanted revenge! ''It's okay'' he patted my shoulder ''I can help you get revenge'' I looked up at him and asked ''really? Why?'' He laughed slightly ''let's just say, I have experience...'' I nod slowly ''what kind of revenge are we doing?'' He pulled out a blood stained knife and said ''a kind that will end there lives'' I smile uncontrollably ''O-Okay'' and we ran off, He gives me a new pair of sais, they were sharper and longer thou, ''I can help if you want'' he said looking at me ''no its fine, this is my fight, hey I never caught your name'' I said realizing I never asked ''oh, my names Jeff...'' He said with a weird tone, ''OK, I'm Raph'' I smiled, things were going to get better from here, I could feel it...

OK I know cliff hangers suck but I got Bord, next part coming soon ^^