⛓ 31 ⛓

Jungkook looked at me and he thought
He was imaging this
" baby what are you talking about "

I looked at him
" I'm pregnant with your child jungkook"

Jungkook widened his eyes and went to jungshook mood

" I won't abor—"

He cuts  me off
" are you seriously pregnant ?"

" yesss I won't ab-"

He cuts me off again screaming and jumping over the bed

" YESSSH YESSSH  FUCKING YES "

" JUNGKOOK STAABBH" I stoped him
He hugged so tightly

" fuck I'm so happy baby!"
He said hugging me like no tomorrow kissing all over my face

I smiled
" baby! You made my day you're my angel "

" kooki—"

" I love you please be the mother for our child"
Jungkook said and I felt something wet over my shoulder

It was Jungkook's happy tears
I broke the hug he had some happy tears
" I love you so much please be my wife and Love forever please y/n don't hate me anymore I can't take this "
He said holding my hands

" I'll be your wife kookie "
I said kissing his hands

He looked at me
" will you marry me y/n"

" I'll if you say me the truth what's going around us"

Jungkook sighs  and looked at me
" you know ... promise me you won't hate me or leave me for whatever I'm gonna say later"

" i promise you that I'll be always with you now tell me why are telling Taehyung is not good and Jin why he tried to kill me why the fuck his eyes changed and he said he wanted my blood the fu— "

Jungkook pressed his lips on me to shut me up
I cupped his face and stared to kiss him back with love
Jungkook's hands went  down to my tummy and stroke i smiled between the kiss

After a min of love sweet kiss we finally  broke it
" I'm gonna tell you the story  y/n so I know Taehyung since my 6 "
I looked at jungkook and nods letting him go ahead for whatever he gonna say

" Taehyung Me Jin were cannibals..."

I looked at jungkook with a shock face
"  I was cannibal but after some weeks I changed cause my mom ..   but Taehyung  was still cannibal he was killing people since his 6  until now he didn't stop he still killing people for the blood... I didn't know he was your fiancé taehyung's dad's plan is to take your all of  your dad's company away  from you he said he was also the owner he tried to fool you and guess who fell for it  He tried to marry you with his son like that all your house from everything will be taehyung's dad's after your engagement Taehyung  planned to kill you but something about you didn't let him kill you it's your smell .. you smell something heavy that Taehyung can hold himself from killing you.. and it was very special he was amazed by your face and smell so he started to believe that if you were his side he just could be a normal humain and not kill people he started to fall in love with you not for you but for your smell that helps him.. Jin tried to kill you  probably cause didn't had any blood ...
That's why I kept saving you from him
I know you will ask me why Taehyung can hold himself with your smell  and not Jin
Well every cannibals got different smell so only Taehyung can feel your smell and hold himself from killing you means other cannibals can kill you..."

I was in shock
I couldn't speak
Words didn't come out

Jungkook looked at me worried
" Do you know I were a cannibal for just 2 weeks and I didn't kill people I went with my  big sister to a hospital to have a blood  i changed cause my mum that smell to hold myself was in my mum so I loved her so much that I started to change its cruel to be cannibal I hated myself for that then I totally changed and just leave it .. hopefully I turned into a humain  after that 2 weeks please baby don't hate me or leave me please now "

Jungkook was talking I was taken by all these facts
I felt my self in very shock

Jungkook hugged me
" baby please don't be so in shock  or we'll lose our baby please baby don't I swear it's nothing please don't focus on my words "

I tried to forgot what he said and I closed my eyes