Chapter 1

I sighed as I looked around my bedroom for the last time. Im sure going to miss it. I walk around the room one last time to make sure i have everything that i need.

       "Ava, honey do you have everything?"

                    "yes mom."

      "Alright than sweetie we got to go or we'll miss your plane."

                     I grab my suitcase, wheel it out to the car, and throw it in the trunk. You see im moving to Dublin for college. Im so excited. Ive always wanted to visit Ireland, but now im moving there! Of course im nervous, i mean i am moving to another country and im going to be living by my self. But i'll be okay ive already made arrangements. Ive been planning this for a year now. 

         Ive been saving up. I called a realtor service in Dublin and bought a house. Unlike most college kids i didn't want to be in town close to college. I don't mind driving and i much prefer the quite of the country.

          My house is out in the countryside. Its a 4 bedroom 2 story log cabin. Its so beautiful. It has a brick fireplace. My backyard is a beautiful beach. I only have one neighbor. My Realtor said the house next to mine has been owned by the MacTire's for quite awhile now. 

      Weird name i know but its probally an irish thing. According to her they are really nice but they tend to keep to their-selves. Im okay with that though because i bought the house for the quiet.

         "were here", I pull myself from my thoughts and look up. Sure enough we are at the airport. I open the door and unfold my self from the back seat.

    "here is your things", I grab my suitcase and carryon from my stepdad and my mother.

"Im going to miss you guys", I pull my parents into a hug.

"we'll miss you too"

"i love you guys"

"we love you too"

"well this is it guys. I got to go catch my flight. I'll call you as soon as i land"

"Bye sweetie, and you better call us", my mother says with a smile.

"Bye and i will". With that i walk away from my parents. I walk up to to the lady and hand her my ticket. I walk through the gate and board my plane. I take my seat and put headphones in. I plan on sleeping through the flight since its an almost 18 hour flight. I hum along to kids in the dark as it blares in my ears.

          I feel my eyes getting heavier as i get farther into the song. Next thing i know im being shaken awake by the flight atendant. She motioned for me to put my seatbelt on. We must be about to land. I pull out my headphones and wipe the sleep from my eyes. I look around and see many people doing the same. I streched and adjusted myself in my seat before reaching for the belt buckle. The flight atendant walked by and yanked on my belt to make sure it was secure. I gave her a thumbs up as i settled in for the landing.

I watched as the flight attendants readied themselves for the landing as well, tighting their belts and rapping a quick knock on the cockpits door to let the pilots know we were ready to go.

As the plane started to decend there was some turbulance that made me grab ahold of my armrest so hard my knuckles turned white. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I hated planes i had watched to many movies where people crash and die. I tried to block it out and imagine i was somewhere much better. A concert perhaps.

I dont know how long passed before i felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I looked up into the eyes of a sweet older lady that looked to be in her 40's. "Honey, we made it, you can let go of those arm rests now", she wispered with a gentle smile on her delicate face.

I breathed a sigh of relief and returned her gentle smile, "Thank you, ma'am"

"Oh", she exclaimed with delight, "beautiful and well mannered!"

I blushed crimson, "Thank you, but i am niether of those things Ma'am"

"Dont down yourself honey", she said with a scowl, "Your beautiful, any guy would be lucky to have you, If i could chose a girl for my son, you would be it"

" well thank you ma'am, i dont know what to say"

"you dont have to say anything, its no problem at all."

"HONEY?! WHERE ARE YOU WE NEED TO GO!! WE'VE BEEN GONE FOR WEEKS, WE NEED TO CHECK IN NOW!"

" sorry dear that would be my husband, i got to go, but good luck and enjoy Dublin!", she exclaimed as she ran off to a very attractive male with black hair. I grabbed my bags for the luggage storage above the seats and proceded off the plane. I took a breath as i walked to my awaiting taxi. This is the start of my life. Im offically now living in Ireland.