03; ☁︎ → ARAFEF

TITLE; she smells nice

WARNINGS; tooth rottenly sweet fluff|suggestive talk

☁︎

—☁︎—

☁︎

ARADIA

'Ew...' was all I thought as I saw Sollux eye-fucking Feferi. We currently were at a house party our human friend Dave was hosting. 'Get your own goddamn girl, shitlips.' I glared at the back of his stupid head as he continued his visual assault on the girl I'm flushed for. Though me and Feferi aren't together he knows I like her, yet he still looks at her like that. I growled slightly under my breath.

'Fine then, Captor. I'll just hit on you're little fish twink.' I thought with a smirk, obviously upon this devious slithering it's way into my head I had not yet thought of any consequences that would come out of this little stunt. But guess who did it anyways? My dumbass, that's who. I spotted Eridan across the room and my grin widened. I calmed my expression and strutted towards him.

"Hey Eridan~" I cooed with a suggestive smile. Eridan looked up from his phone with a blank expression.

"Hello Aradia." He said simply and went back to his phone. I frowned, seeing as my plan to flirt with him wasn't working, a new plan crawled into my mind. I slithered my arm around his shoulder and pulled his side closer to me, my mouth inches away from his ear.

"I heard you screaming, 'Sollux fuck me harder' last night while you pleasured yourself~" I purred. If I can't flirt with him, I'll make it seem that way to Sollux. And alas, my plan pulled threw. After seeing as Eridan's face was a deep violet, I looked to Sollux who had taken his eyes of Feferi and was glaring daggers at me. I smirked as he stomped over towards us.

"Hey, Aradia," He said threw a fake smile. "May I thpeak with Eridan, alone pleathe?" He growled narrowing his eyes down at me.

"But of course." I complied, then went off to retrieve my fuchsia blooded girl. Before I could I go Sollux grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"I'm thorry. Thhe'th waiting for you in the room on the left." He whispered. My eye brows furrowed in confusion.

"Why's she waiting for me?" I asked, then realized. 'He told her...' "You didn't—"

"Get mad at me later." He demanded then pushed me towards the hallway in which I'm only assuming the bedroom is.

"You're so fucking dead, and I mean that platonically." I seethed before opening the instructed door. Upon opening it I saw her. Her long black ringlet's bounced as she turned around. Her big beautiful eyes met mine and I felt the world stop. I shut the door after I stepped in. The short seadweller smiled at me nervously.

"Sollux told me..." She said meekly. I groaned and ran a hand threw my bangs.

"Awe, fuck. Fef, look I'm sorry I just—"

"NO! I— it— I'm flushed for you to..." my face exploded with a rust red blush. My chest began to move up and down, my eyes bubbled with tears of happiness as the girl in hopelessly flushed for confessed to me

"Y-you..." She ran up to me and jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and burying her face into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I buried my face into ruffles of her hair.

She smells nice.