04; ☁︎→ ERIVRIS

TITLE; summer tiiiiiiiime

WARNINGS; suggestiveness

【this is after the game, and the trolls migrate to earth】

—☁︎—

—☁︎—

VRISKA

Me, Dave, Rose, Terezi, Kanaya, and Eridan where all hanging in the back of Dave's truck. It was our first "summer" on earth and so far things were going great, except for right now.

Dave had given us these cold human treats called popsicle's. They were a sweet ice that, oddly enough and the only way I could describe were in the shape of a bulge. I know how perverted that sounds but it's literally all I could think about when I saw them. But apparently Eridan didn't. He was going to pick the purple one but Dave said he didn't have any. So guess what? He picked the blue one. No, no, not just any blood, my shade of blue. And he sucked and slurped on it like there wasn't a problem. There was a big problem.

"Oh dear." Eridan said aloud as the Cerulean dripped down his chin. He stuck out his tongue a dragged if across his chin. My eye twitched, Terezi was noticing what was wrong and she was attempting to contain her laughs.

"STOP!" I yelled at Eridan. His eyes widened in confusion.

"W-what? Hawe I done something w-wrong?" He stared up at me with his big, innocent violet eyes. Terezi then lost it and began to roar with laughter, Dave eventually caught on and began to laugh with her. Kanaya was lightly chuckling and explaining things to Rose who began to chortle as well. Eridan looked confused as all hell and I was flustered out of my goddamn mind.

"No you haven't just— UGH!" I then grabbed his shirt and kissed that cute ass son of a bitch. His lips were very soft and plump, and VERY feminine. He then began to kiss back.
I pulled away after a bit and everyone was cheering. Eridan looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"You taste just like the human treat!"