1. A Note From Long Ago

Hey guys! So I wrote this story a while ago, and it was on my fanfiction account, but since fanfiction has gotta all crazy with copyright and such – I'm really afraid that it will get deleted off that site. So, I have decided to edit this story and put it on this website. I hope you all enjoy this #tbt with me! Love you all!

PS.

I am not sure if you all are aware, but there is a girl on the internet that has been using my story and another girls story. She kind of mushed them together and is claiming that it is her own. I have gotten her off from fanfiction – but she is somewhere on another fanfiction account using this story as her own. If you find her, please PM me where and her pen name. And do whatever you can to get her from using my stories. Thanks guys! :3

-

“It Ain't As Magical As You Think, Mr. Bagans.”

CHAPTER 1: A note from long ago.

July 14 2004

He was gone. His crews white production van was rolling down the dirt road that lead out of Esmeralda County. It was anything but a peaceful goodbye to the Goldfield hotel. He was leaving the place where all hell broke loose at night. Out of the place, that lead them jumping out a second floor window in complete fear, not even halfway through the night.

He was tall. He was happy. He was a paranormal freak. He was weird. But, somehow... in the raging Nevada Heat, I had fallen in love with him, yet he was leaving. He left without warning, just a note on my front door, and my mind searching for reasons why.

Dear Riley Jean-Ashmore,

The Goldfield hotel is hell. Every spirit that has crawled out of hell, has somehow founds its way to the hotel. And I cannot begin to express the pain I feel for the guests, and the good spirits there. It was hell for me to challenge myself and my crew tos tay there overnight. I have never been scared of a spirit before. But, when brick flew across the room, I lost my cool. I ran screaming. I was forunate enough to get it on tape, and I'm lucky enough to be able to prove that the paranormal is – in fact – in heat at the Goldfield Hotel.

I did not want to leave Esmeralda County, it is and will countine to be one of the most beauitful places that have been left to rot in the Nevada heat. But unforntunately, the history is not. This county is not somewhere I want to subject myself to right now. I need to be home, and I need to find myself.

I will promise you something though. In 10 years I will be back. I will be famous. I will get you back. Even if you're married with a bunch of babies around your house. I will be back. I love you.

Remember that now.

Love,

Zachary Bagans.