False Cat Girls (part 4)

30.- LYNELS

.

The Lynes are fantastic creatures that possess the head of a lion, the torso and upper extremities of a human, and the rest have the shape of a horse, that is, they are a kind of lion-centaur. These creatures (males and females) are seen both in Japan and in the West.

In Japan, they appear in "Legend of Zelda", more specifically, in Zelda V-based comics, which were based on the first Zelda game and the cartoons presented in "The Mario Bros Show". Here they are evil and serve under the orders of Ganon, they do not seem to have a very advanced society as they use thick wooden clubs as weapons. It is to be noted that they only look male.

In the West, they appear in the computer game "Quest of Glory III". Here they are civilized, have an advanced civilization similar to that of ancient Egypt, use sharp weapons (swords, spears) and wear light armor. Both males and females are seen in the game.

.

.

A separate note: Asobi Ni Iku Yo vs. Invasion of the booby snatchers

.

Outer space cat girls? Well, they're not all alike since we have two cases:

In both animes the cat girls are extraterrestrial, some come from an anime whose purpose was to parody the romantic comedy clichés that swarm in the anime. The other was a simple, plain hentai.

Interestingly, the hentai from Invasion of the booby snatchers has nothing new to contribute to the previous rankings. These females are real cat girls.

The problem is with Asobi ni iku yo's normal anime (with slight and wasted traces of conspiracy and political fiction). Cat girls share the same trait as real mixed-race cat girls: They have two pairs of ears! Two cat ears, and two human ears.

Personally I think they are real cat girls, but the author does like to send himself a joke, after all, this is a serious science fiction author, however, did the manga of Asobi ni iku yo, as a way to relax on vacation.

Bottom line: Japanese people are addicted to work.

FIN