Wake up

KJ woke up with Kayli still on his stomach crawled up in a ball and he just smiled as he started to play with her hair, Kayli woke up when Kj caught a knot in her hair. " Careful baby" she sleepily said witch scared kj "sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you" "It's OK sweetheart what time is it" "it 8:59" " what do you want for breakfast kj" Kaylee said and she slowly got off Kjs Friend at to walk to the kitchen grabbing sleep better I asked she open the fridge to see what was there. " just throw me an Apple baby" Kayli threw an apple across both rooms Kayli giggled as Kj caught it right in front of us face before It hit him " Gee thanks babe" "your welcome" she said as she stuck her tongue out at him. Kj chuckled as he began to eat his apple looking through the movies Kayli brought. " omg babe you brought Deadpool" "well ya you said you wanted to watch it" Kayli said still looking in the fridge for something to eat. Kayli finally settled for a bowl of mixed fruit and sat on the couch with Kj laying behind her curled around her waist. Kjs eyes were glued to the screen but Kayli didn't mind him not paying attention because they were still snuggling. "Hey baby" "y-ya" kj said half listening " after this you want to go for a walk I saw path out back" " huh oh sure babe after this" Kayli shook her head and she kissed his four head kissing him down to his neck. " stop it baby you're going to get me horny again" " sorry cutie I just can't help myself sometimes" kj rolled his eyes and smiled he loved her " The movies almost over then go for that walk OK my horny little girl" "ha ha very funny" "I thought it was" kj said as he kissed Kayli before snuggling back up to her waist. "I love you kj" "love you too baby" after the movie Kj and Kayli walked out back to the trail. They walked till they found a stream and Kayli ran to it splashing in the water KJ shock his head " what are you two" " yes baby you're dating a two-year-old" Kayli stuck out her tongue. KJ rolled his eyes as Kayli washed him "hey what was that for" "idk" Kayli said playfully. KJ smile deviously " so that's I want to play huh?" KJ walked over and squash her back only to be splashed again but Kj Kayli so she landed in the water "hey now I'm soaked" she pouted "HAHA" kj reached down to help her up but instead she pulled him into the water. " oh come on baby" " what stud muffin" Kayli teased "who you calling stud muffin?" "You" Kayli said as she grabbed kjs shirt softly pulling him In "oh ya" kj said trying to sound tough "ya" Kayli said as she kissed kj softly on the lips still laying in the water. "I love you" Kayli said muffled by kiss " I love you too baby but I think we might have to cut the walk short because were both soaked" "that might be smart" Kj and Kayli walked back and it was about lunchtime as they got changed but Kayli left her pants off just wearing one of kjs long shirts " do I have to put pants on" " no baby girl don't play me if I get horny" "I won't" she said with a wink as she went over to snuggle with Kj. KJ was already horny but didn't want Kayli to know he was in embarrassed of getting horny so much but as Kayli got closer to cuddle she noticed. " looks like someone is happy to see me" Kayli said as she kissed kjs neck " I'm sorry baby I ju-" Kayli caught him off with a kiss " baby shhhh stop you did nothing wrong" " but I always am-" " hush sweetheart it's ok there will be a day or two where I do the same thing but I find it pretty sexy when you get horny" Kayli said licking kjs neck but before she could say anything else kj was on top of her kj quickly pulled off her underwear kissing her wildly "geez kj yo-ou really are hor-" she was quickly stopped by another messy kiss but she didn't mind she kind of liked him being dominant. Kj took off his boxers and spreads Kayli's legs putting the body's together humping her not putting it in yet " god baby you make me crazy" kj said as he started to suck Kayli's neck leaving hickeys all over Kayli moaned loving the whole thing. Kj slipped in and Kayli's toes curled filled with pleasure she practically screamed but was cut off by and hard kiss but this one wasn't messy or filled with lust it was slow and loving as kj slowly went in and out driving Kayli insane. Kj flipped Kayli over bending one knee up leaving more hickeys on the back of her neck. Kj began to go harder wanting more witch made Kayli grab the couch. Kayli squealed as kj went hard into her making her cum. Kj was about to cub went Kayli said " do it inside me please" " but baby" " I'm- birth control- it's- ok" she managed to say out of breath kj trusted her and went hard finishing in side her making Kayli moan at the warmth in her. Kj pulled out, out of breath " when did you get birth control?" " a month ago" " why didn't you tell me?" " I wanted to wait and make sure nothing happened like there was no side effects before just in case I had to get the implant taken out" kj shock his head laying them both down on the couch " I love you Kayli" she sighed happily as she snuggled closer to kj " I love you more" " no I do your my babygirl and don't even try to fight because your gonna lose because I love you more" Kayli giggle " ok stud muffin" after a couple minutes of snuggling Kayli put on her underwear and Kjs shirt and went to the fridge to get some ham sandwiches she then came back as KJ was getting dressed put on Shawshank redemption and started to eat " you know babe I can cook too" "oh ya" " yes Kayli i can I make a mean spaghetti" " ooohh that sounds good why don't you show me this amazing spaghetti for dinner tonight?" " all right I will" KJ went as he started to eat a sandwich as sassy as he could only making him look stupid but adorable " can't wait...and by the way nice mayo on your face" she giggled as KJ in embarrassedly wipes off his face "cute" Kayli says that she kisses his cheek "very funny babe" "yes, yes it was" Kayli teased.