-Chapter 1: Light b*tch-

(For anyone who isn't an extreme fan of me: All my books are linked in the same universe. When you die, there are headmasters. God, Mother Nature, Zeus, Osiris and Lin Manuel Miranda. (Not the one who went back in time, another version of him) You are laughing, but it's true. They decide whether you go to heaven, hell or the roam realm. Got that? Good because that's all you need to know.)

"That's it?" Light b*tch asked as Mother Nature nodded. "Happily ever after." She stated as light b*tch huffed. "I don't like it." Light b*tch huffed. "It was so rushed."  Light b*tch whined. 

Lin shrugged. "It's how the higher up wanted it to end. You're powerless to what they decide to do." Lin grinned. Light b*tch scoffed. "The story has quite a lot of fame..." Osiris stated as they all nodded. Light b*tch got a grin on their face. "What if...I convince the higher up to-"

"No." God cut them off as Light b*tch exhaled with a chuckle. "Your honor...Think about it. Who will we do any...Harm?" Light b*tch asked with a smirk.

"Everyone," Zeus grumbled as Light b*tch nervously laughed. "You pulled off the previous stunt, they're happy, let them be," God ordered as Light b*tch grumbled. "Fine." They stated holding the F.

"I mean it!" God stated, narrowing his eyes. Light b*tch rolled their eyes and left the room. After they were sure that no one was watching them, she grabbed a watch and twisted the clock hand and everything turned black and white.

"A little more time didn't hurt anybody...And I need that extra time." They hissed as the time began to turn backward. 

A few hundred years backward.

Backward until it hit 2025

"And while we're at it, let's change the story just a little bit..."  Light b*tch smirked.

Y/N was quite literally torn away from Thomas as they both went back in time. Y/N and the rest were stripped off their memories from the past hundred years that they spent in heaven as Y/N was placed back in her former theatre in Broadway. She played Y/N Jefferson in the play Alexander Hamilton. The thing was that historians could never figure out Y/N's past. They couldn't even figure out the proper events in her life.

In their eyes, Y/N was the one who tried to seduce Alexander with all her might. After failed attempts, she married Thomas. In their eyes, she wasn't happy and decided to cheat on Thomas with Lafayette then blamed Lafayette for everything. In their eyes, she tried to shoot Alexander, but she missed and was shot by Alexander.

The only good thing what she had done in their eyes, was that she offered herself up for Philip Hamilton so he wouldn't be shot and got shot instead. 

She had a few songs sung by herself. One about wanted Alexander to be hers, one affair song and one about saving Philip so Alexander would notice her.

All the information they had on her was quite literally fake. 

Historians literally guessed.

~~2025~~

"Y/N, get ready for the curtain call," Daveed called as Y/N huffed. "B*tch, where are my shoes?!" I yelled as I heard 'the world was wide enough' play through the boxes so we knew what was happening. "Go barefoot, we need to go!" Daveed argued back as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the backstage area. 

There I saw Anthony and Oak smirking as they saw me come backstage. They quickly looked at my feet, looked back up and chuckled to themselves. "Where are they?" I asked in a demon voice as I walked up to Anthony and grabbed him by his collar. "Gone." He laughed as we heard Lin sing some lines in the background.

"B*tch." I gritted my teeth. "Why even? How even?" I asked as he shrugged with a smile splattered on his freckle covered face. As I tried to form a good English sentence, Anthony began to chuckle harder. "WHERE ARE THEY?" I asked in a demon voice as he smiled and 

He pointed to the lights and I looked up. There, on the edge of the rails, were my shoes tied onto a rope.

"B*tch..." I exhaled as I let go of him. "Good luck, puta." He laughed and stepped away with Oak. The world was wide enough began to play as I made my last eye contact with the shoes. I grumbled as I made my way to the stage.

"-I hate to admit it, but he doesn't get enough credit for all the credit he gave us." Oak finished as I climbed the stairs and looked over the cast like I was in the afterlife and looked at everyone.

The song continued as I spotted some people looking at me and giggling as I smiled at them. Daveed sang in the background and I had one final line. I had to get off the stairs and cross paths with Lin.

"The lord in his kindness-" Lin started as I filled his line up as the lights turned from a warm orange light into a cold blue light. "He gives me what we always wanted, he gives you more time!" I sang as I held in the 'time' note and walked back up the stairs.

The song finished and I came down to bow. I made sure I was in between Lin and Anthony so I could get away with what I was about to do.

Anthony was before me and as we walked away, I tackled him and Lin went to help him up. As he went to get him up, I shoved Lin towards Anthony so he fell over him.

I quickly yelled. "OH MY GAWD, LAMS!" I yelled as everyone looked at the stage and saw Lin over Anthony. All the fangirls got their phones out and began to scream. Lin tried to get up, but I pushed him back down. "Pay, back," I smirked as they both furiously yelled my name. 

I quickly ran before any of them could catch me. I ran towards the attic and pulled the ladder down so I could get up there.  Once I was up there, I quickly pulled the ladder back and laughed my a$$ off. "What a bunch of idiots." I sighed as a smile curled on my lips.

Suddenly I heard something fall. I shot up and looked around. I noticed the big box that suddenly fell down. I frowned and made my way to the box. I scoffed as I saw that the box had dust all over it. "When do people ever clean this area?" I asked as I rubbed my hands together. 

I didn't notice the hands slowly emerging from the dark and putting their hands on my mouth. I screamed as the hands pulled me down on the ground. The hands were removed for a second before someone hovered above me and put their hands back on my mouth.

I couldn't see them due to the lack of light in that corner of the attic. "Okay, okay, I need you to stop screaming so I can explain," I heard a familiar voice call from the dark. "B*tch!" I yelled but my yell was muted. "Please," He begged as I sighed and closed my mouth. 

"Okay," He started. "I don't know where the hell I am." He stated as I frowned. "In an attic, what do you want?" I asked as he coughed. "Look, I don't know who you are either, can you please step in the light?" He asked as I scoffed. "If you come too," I told him as he grumbled.

"Fine," He groaned as we both walked to the light. I walked first so I had to turn around and I was kinda shocked to see Daveed standing there. Costume and all.

"Daveed?" I asked as I looked at him. He looked shocked at me as if he'd seen a ghost as a tear made its way down his cheek. "Y/N!" He cried as he flung himself towards me and tackled me towards the ground. "Dude!" I yelled as he hugged me tightly.

"I thought you died," He sobbed as I frowned. "Dude, I literally just pushed Lin and Anthony together, they ain't gonna outrun me. Lin has back problems and that pushing shouldn't have made it easier-"I was rambling on and on about the fact that I was still alive even after I did that, but- 

I was rudely interrupted by Daveed as he pressed his lips to mine.

"And so, it f*cking begins," Light b*tch grinned.