Two ㅡ 둘

I stood there, flickering my eyes between them as he looked back at my grandma.

I watched my grandma greeting him as if she was greeting her own son, and him respecting her as much.

What the actual heck?

I knew that the owner of Kim company was my dad's enemy. I wondered why my grandma chose his son to be my husband.

I was slowly getting mad.

As I was going to interrupt their conversation, my grandma's phone did before I could.

She got an urgent call, and left us there standing awkwardly.

I looked at him, without saying a word.

"Hey, you look beautiful." he said with a cheerful tone in his voice.

I just kept eyeing him, not bothering to talk.

"Oh, hello? Can you hear me?" he waved his hands in front of me.

His face was perfect. One could call him worldwide handsome, to be honest.

Typical heir of a rich family.

He gave up after not getting an answer. Then something hit him.

"Aah, you're amazed by my features? I see, everyone is like that."

Oh. I'm no way marrying this ego ball.

He kept going, as if he was talking to himself.

"Dont worry though, this handsome creature is going to be your husband soon." he winked at me.

Pffft. You wish.

I sighed and looked at his eyes before answering him all at once.

"Hey. Firstly, yes I can hear you, but this doesn't mean I have to reply. Secondly, yes I'm amazed by your features, but not as much as I am amazed by your ego. Now shut your gorgeous mouth up before I beat your expensive ass up. Got it?"

TBC.

(Edited)