Seven ㅡ 일곱

I didn't know what to tell him about my dad and his dad's issue, and I didn't want to either.

All I knew was that his dad betrayed my father, making our company go downhills before collapsing completely.

Our family suffered a lot because of that, and I still remembered my mom crying all the time, especially at nights, when she thought I was sleeping.

It was such a hard time for us.

Seeing them like that during my childhood, was even harder for me. They had passed away before we could be happy together again.

I wiped away my fallen tears. I didn't want to cry.

They wouldn't want me to cry either.

And now I was here, married with that bastard's son.

Even if he does fight with his father because of me, it's not my problem. I didn't tell him to do such a thing, right?

Maybe he will come and fight with me instead.

I don't care anymore anyways.

Still frustrated about what he did to catch me off guard this morning, I kicked my bed harshly, making my foot sting in pain.

"Ah, damn this whole situation!"

I put my head into my hands, sitting on the bed while thinking about what to do. I could ignore him if he brought it up again when he comes back.

I agreed to myself, and decided to do some cleaning since I was bored as hell.

Cleaning to entertain myself. How interesting.

I sighed and went to the bathroom, grabbing the supplies.

It had been two hours and I was done with cleaning.

I was tired yet satisfied.

I decided to make some popcorn and watch a film before starting to cook lunch for myself.

Wondering when Seokjin was gonna come back, I saw that it was still eleven in the morning.

He didn't even tell me where he was going.

Shrugging, I threw myself onto the couch. I was too tired to care.

When I was done with the film, I went upstairs, deciding to sleep since I wasn't hungry anymore.

It was too early to start preparing dinner, so I laid down on my bed, watching the ceiling before falling asleep quickly.

I had a terrible headache when I woke up at 4pm.

Looking at my surroundings while rubbing my temples, I realized that Seokjin wasn't back yet.

I got up to take some pills for my headache, and decided to start preparing dinner for myself since I was a little bit hungry.

Also he can eat too when he comes back.

But why am I even thinking of him eating? He could take care of himself.

Maybe this was what they called the marriage instincts.

I went to the bathroom, washing my face before heading downstairs.

It was so boring to live like this. I decided to get a job as soon as possible as I started to chop the onions for dinner.

It was 6pm when I was done. As I sat down and started to eat, I heard the door opening.

I continued to eat, knowing that it was Seokjin due to his voice.

"I'm back!"

I was eating in the kitchen, and since the kitchen was connected with the living room and the hall, he saw me when he went in.

"So Ah, I'm hungry. Did you cook for me as well?"

Huh? He doesn't seem angry or upset. He didn't visit his dad, then.

"So Ah?"

I looked at him before nodding slightly.

"I cooked a lot. Come get a plate for yourself after you change."

He was so happy to hear my answer. After clapping in excitement like a child, he went upstairs to change.

This kid seriously.

At least he wasn't angry or mad at me.

I don't have any strength to argue today.

He came back after twenty minutes, his hair still wet since he took a shower.

I was done with eating and was cleaning up the dishes.

I looked at him while washing my hand.

"Don't you know how to dry your hair? You didn't dry it last time as well."

He blinked a few times before realizing what I was talking about, and smiled at me.

"Hairdryer gives me a headache, that's why I don't do it."

"You can still dry it with a towel though."

He laughed.

"I was too hungry to think of that. Wait I will do it and come back-"

"No. You sit down and start to eat. I'll be back."

I left him there confused, heading to the bathroom. Grabbing a towel from there, I went back to the kitchen.

He was eating when he saw me. He stopped, smiling and reaching his hand out to take the towel.

But instead of giving it back to him, I put the towel on his head and started to dry his hair gently.

I'm sure this kid doesn't even know how to do that either.

I was feeling like as if I was babysitting instead of being married to someone.

Scolding him while still drying his hair, I wasn't able to see his face because of the towel.

"You can't go around with wet hair. Even if it's summer, you can get cold. Also it can give you a headache-"

He brought his hands onto mine, making me stop. When he removed the towel a bit and looked at me, I realized that I was too close.

I was about to pull back when he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him.

"Oh-"

He trapped me between his legs, leaving me in shock.

TBC.
_

_____________________________________

AN:

I finally named the main character, she is Yoon So Ah, aka you in this story.

This chapter is dedicated to @justmyg

I hope you liked this chapter, please let me know about your thoughts!

Take care of yourselves as well please.

Thank you for your support, it really means a lot to me.

Love you all,

-yeon

(Edited)