CHAPTER TWO

After class mazy was awaiting to ask how the talk with Miss. Prout went because of the way they both acted when they came into class. "Hey Awen! What happend with Miss. Prout earlier?"

'Oh that? Well at first I thought she was gonna be a problem but then she was really nice and said she understood that I can't speak.'

"Really?! I thought she was really mean!" Mazy was suprized to hear this because of what she had said to them both earlier. 'Yeah I thought so too until we had a chat about it, she just has a really weird outlook on how to make kids respect her.'

"Really?! Wow I wouldn't have guessed that by they way she was treating the rest of us; she just seemed downright nasty." 

'She wasn't, she was just kinda...two-faced' Awen was exited to go to their next class because it was I.C.T. Awen loved I.C.T, even though Mazy wasn't in it. She liked it because it was the only class she was at the top of. When someone needed help they came to her and it was wonderful to be the one that people relied on. her smile was from ear to ear when she walked though the door, but as soon as she did, it sank into a face of shock and horror. There was a war guard standing in the middle of the room talking to Miss. Cane. He was well built and at least 7 feet tall, his head was shaved into a short mow-hauk and a symbol shaved into the side of his head and he was, very weirdly, wearing a bright blue suit with white stripes down the side of the legs and sleeves. Miss. Cane looked frightened and uncomfortableshe had one hand behind her back and the other was half in her mouth (she was biting her nails). No-one else was in the classroom. It was just the two of them, and now her standing in the doorway. Frozen in fear. "Hey there you are!" the guard had noticed her standing there and was walking towards her, "Awen Eliza Pasely you're coming with me!" he orderd her. Awen in awe and disbelief that this was happening, and to her! Of all people, why her! What had she done to deserve this giant brute of a man to come to her school and objuct her! At that momet a rage bubble excploded inside her chest making her punch this man in the nuts. "UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" this massive tower of a man topled over onto his knees and grabbed his crotch. Awen sprinted out of the doorway and down the hall, she skidded around the corners left and right until she reeched Mazy's classroom. She flung open the door and rushed inside. The teacher was in the middle of a lecture on aboriginal history and the dreamland and was very supprized when she flung the door open. "Oh, ugh, Awen, how may I help you young lady?" he said in a supprized tone of voice. All Awe did was point a tightly clenched hand at Mazy who was sitting in awe at the other end of the room. "Ugh okay, um Mazy go with Awen, or whatever she wants to do. WAIT BUT DON'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE RULES OKAY?!" 

"OKAY MR. SOLF!" Mazy yelled back at him as she was rushed out of the room by Awen who was dragging her out of the room by the arm. after a few minutes of running through the building Mazy was curious so she asked Awen, "What's happening?" 

'Not now.' 

"But Aw.."

'I SAID NOT NOW MAZY!' they were both quiet for a few minutes, at least until the reached the school gates. They were massive iron gates around 10 feet tall and there was a huge lock chaining the doors together. That wasn't the problem, it was easy to get out of the school, you just had to climb the fence and crall through the gap in barbed wire that was at the top. it sort of made the safety precautions kind of pointless. "OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING AWEN?!" 

"I'll tell you in a minute, as soon as we get home." 

"What the hell?!" the man from the army had burst through the doors of the school building and was yelling their names, "You need to come with me! Both of you need to come with me!"