rough night - mitchel

Warnings: rough sex, angst, mitchel being a possessive little shit

"You're done. I'm taking you home."

He was mad, I mean really mad. He hasn't said a word since we left the party. I didn't mean to make him angry, I was just trying to have some fun. Christian and I got a little too naughty on the dance floor. It wasn't a crime, it's not like Mitchel and I are dating or anything. He said he didn't want that, so he can't be possessive. It isn't fucking fair.

As we were driving home, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. Mitchel didn't seem to notice, he just looked straight ahead. His knuckles were turning white from gripping the steering wheel tightly. I couldn't deny that seeing him like this turned me on. I rubbed my thighs together; desperate for some friction. Mitchel did notice this. "What's the matter, baby girl? You ready to apologize? It seems like you need me right now." I whimpered. "Fuck, I'm sorry. Mitchel, please touch me." He slid his hand between my thighs. "Tell me you need me." He said. "I need you, Mitty. Please." He pushed my skirt up and slid my panties to the side. He put his fingers inside me. I bucked my hips to meet his hand. "No." He said. "You'll stay still or I'll stop." I complied, letting him explore the deepest parts of me for what seemed like the thousandth time. When we pulled into the driveway, he wasted no time telling me what he wanted. "Go inside, take off all your clothes, and get on the bed." I quickly hurried upstairs and did exactly what he told me. When Mitchel came upstairs, he had already had his shirt off. He had two sets of handcuffs in his hands. My stomach tightened. "Do you trust me?" He asked, looking right into my eyes. "Yes." I said, feeling sure of myself. I knew he'd never make me do anything I didn't want to do, and I knew he'd stop if I asked him to. He cuffed my hands to each post of the headboard. I watched him as he scanned every inch of my body. I shivered under his gaze. "Fuck, you look so beautiful like that." I moaned. "Please Mitchel, do something." He slinked down to that spot in between my legs, and brought his mouth down on it. I bucked my hips to meet his face and tugged at the headboard. He stopped. "Do I need to stop?" He asked. "No, sir." I said. He continued, slowly bringing me to my orgasm. When I felt that pit in my stomach, I knew I was close. But Mitchel didn't stop; he kept going, determined to make me ride it out. I shook beneath him, crying out. "It's too much, it's too much." The overstimulation making me practically come off the bed. When he finally decided to have some mercy on me, I collapsed on the bed. "I told you not to move." He flipped me over and smacked my ass. He turned me back around. "If I had anymore patience, I would have spanked you a lot more." He said. He reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a condom. I watched him slowly undress himself and slide the condom on his length. He climbed on top of me, meeting my face with his. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. He pushed himself inside of me, careful not to hurt me. "I don't plan on showing anymore mercy tonight. Are you sure you can handle it?" He said, while looking straight into my eyes. "Yes, sir." He started at a rough pace, swallowing my moans into his mouth. "I love you." He whispered. "Fuck, Mitchel. Please let me touch you." I cried. "No." He said and kept going, placing his fingers on my clit, drawing me closer to another orgasm. "Please, Please." I moaned. He stopped to take the cuffs off. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him like it was the last chance I'd get. I was close. I could tell he was too. "I love you." I said, looking right into his eyes. He slowed down, trying to drag it out. His forehead on mine, getting closer simply by watching my face. We came together; our fingers intertwined. He climbed off of me. I thought maybe this time, he'd stay. He didn't. I knew right then, that he was gonna do exactly what he did every time we got to close. He got dressed and left without saying another word to me. I felt my heart break for what also seemed like the thousandth time. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, trying to do what he would inevitably do; forget about it.