triggered - mitchel, christian, clinton

trigger warnings: dub-con, choking, spanking, lots of angst, rough sex, the boys going a little psycho, dark af

It gets a little sweet at the end though, I promise.

Reader's POV

9:04 pm

I loved them. I loved all three of them, and they loved me. They should have never asked me to choose, because they knew I couldn't. Now, I'm alone in this big empty house. I had to leave. I couldn't stay with them anymore.

I've been constantly questioning whether this whole thing was my fault. I knew that I was hurting the three people I cared most about in the world. I knew when they got home and saw that I was gone, they would be pissed. The fight we all had this afternoon didn't go well, and I'm almost positive they went out to get drunk.

I've decided to stay in my Aunt's vacation house for a little while. She didn't mind when I called and asked. It's a large house with glass windows lining up every room. It's up on a hill, so it's quiet and peaceful and the nearest neighbor is a good two miles away. The quiet is exactly what I needed. A hot bubble bath, I decided, is also what I needed.

11:30 pm

I plopped on the couch, eager to open my book. I had wrapped myself in my silk red robe and made myself a cup of tea.

4:10 am

I had fallen asleep on the couch and it wasn't very comfortable. I put my book away and was ready to go to bed when I heard something outside that caught my attention. The roaring of an engine. I knew that there shouldn't be anyone up here.
My phone began to ring. I answered, but before I could even get a word in I heard, "What do you think you're doing?" A low voice growled. "Mitchel? What the hell? Are you outside?" I asked. "We all are." I instantly recognized Christian's voice. "What's going on? What do you want? I need space. I thought I made that obvious." I exclaimed. "You're not doing this to us. Let us in. We need to talk." Mitchel said. "Let me talk to Clinton." I said, my voice trembling. "Clinton? What is going on? They're scaring me. Please get them to go home." Someone was pounding at the door. I felt tears prick my eyes. "Do you even understand how crazy you drive me? I don't want to hurt you, but I don't have a choice right now." My heart dropped at his words. I hung up and immediately dialed the neighbor. I thought maybe he'd have a weapon. I didn't want to hurt them, but I thought I may not have a choice. They're not acting like themselves. "Let us in, Y/N." Christian yelled through gritted teeth. He was quite literally kicking in the door. I was crying on the floor, praying that the neighbor answered, but he didn't. "Who you trying to call? It's a quarter past four, can't nobody hear you scream right now." He shouted. The lights went out, and I realized that someone had cut the power. Crash! The window on the back door was smashed. Mitchel was unlocking the door through the broken window. I had to hide, and fast.

I could hear three sets of footsteps walking through the living room. I was currently under the stairs, trying to stifle a sob. "Where are you, baby?" Clinton asked. "Come out, come out wherever you are." Mitchel said with a laugh. I felt a hand wrap around my waist. I screamed. "Shh... it's just me, baby." Christian said into my ear, pressing himself against my ass. "God, you drive me wild." A small moan left my mouth, and I was immediately embarrassed. I tried to push him off of me, but he just laughed. Mitchel came up to me and grabbed my face. "Did you really think you could hide from us? Huh?" I sobbed and writhed in Christian's grasp. Clinton wiped the tears from my eyes. "Shhhhh... baby girl, listen to me. As long as you do what you're told, we won't hurt you. Not that you wouldn't totally be into that." He stroked my cheek. "So, what room in this house has the biggest bed?" I shivered. I knew then exactly what they had in mind for the night. "Let me go." I said trying to get out of Christian's arms. He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. I continued to fight him but he only seemed to find my struggling amusing, which terrified me to the core. When we reached the first bedroom on the hall, Christian threw me onto the bed. I scooted up to the headboard. I looked up at them, my panties getting slightly damp. I couldn't deny that this didn't get me all worked up. I've never seen this side of them. Possessive and obsessive; angry, yet still somewhat collected. Clinton spoke first. "You don't get to leave us. You are ours. You understand? You'll never find anyone who loves you as much as we do. No one will ever be able to make you come like we do. You really think we care if we have to share you?" "We don't." Mitchel said. "But you won't leave us." He said. Christian nodded his head. "So here's what's going to happen. We're gonna fuck you. We're going to make you come over and over and over again until you that tight little pussy is so sore you won't stand for a whole week." I moaned. "You like when I talk to you like that, don't you, baby? I know you've fantasized about something like this. It's like seeing us pissed off turns you on. I saw that look in your eyes when we got into that fight. That look that you get when you practically need to be fucked." Mitchel said. They move slowly to the bed. Clinton went to take off my robe and I flinched. "I told you, we won't hurt you if you do as you're told." He takes off the robe. "Fuck. You look so sexy, Y/N." Christian says as started palming himself in his jeans. I didn't even noticed how good they looked until now. I never knew I loved Christian in leather. Clinton and Mitchel had these gloves on that I suddenly wanted to feel on my bare skin.