Patching things Up

"Mariella!" A voice calls out

I cover mouth with my hand and begin backing away... Grey catches me right before I fell back.

"Mari, what is it?" He asks

I couldn't bring myself to speak. I just pointed to the door... Jack was standing in the door.

"There you are Mariella," He says, trying to sound calm, "I've been looking everywhere for you. Let's get going, let's not bother this man and his little girlfriend..."

"I-I'm eighteen," She calls out from a distant table, "Grey over there is twenty-four."

Jack tries to veer me away from Grey, but his hands are firmly holding onto me.

"What do you think you're doing," Jack asks, "Give me back my girlfriend."

"I know you," Grey says, "I saw you hitting it up with some other chick at the bar last weekend."

Grey places me behind him and shoves Jack to the ground. The girl comes up behind me and guards me. But she stands me into my feet. Another worker, one with scruffy hair leads me behind the counter.

"Don't you dare think about leaving you bitch," he says breaking free from Grey's grip

I let out a scream as I watch him come towards me. The girl that guarded me first stands in front of me and punches him.

"Whoops, my hand slipped," she laughs

"On what," he asks, holding his nose

She only chuckles in response. Grey stands as well as lets a chuckle out.

"What are you laughing at?" Jack asks

He comes walking over to Grey and lifts his fist. He ducks and jumps to the other side of the shop.

"Did you do that?!" Grey asks

"Do what?" Jack asks

"Did you abuse her?" He asks

"So what if I did?" He asks back, "Everyone of her friends is friends with me. They won't believe her."

"We'll believe her," the girl says, coming up beside Grey, "You just sound like a manipulating fucker that thinks he can get away with everything he wants."

He reaches behind him and a reflections hits my eye.

"Give me my girlfriend," He demands, "No one will either get hurt or killed."

Both the girl and Grey look at each other and begin chuckling, ending in a laugh. "This is scaring me, what the hell are they thinking?" I thought.

"What are you two clowns laughing at?" He asks, "You think this is funny?!"

"Oh," The girl says, "It's very funny."

The girl steps back to let Grey take the lead. Grey just charges at him and leads him out to the alley. Both throw punches at each other. Jack even tries to slash at him.

"Jack!" I yell, "Jack stop!"

He stops swinging, then he turns to me.

"You want me to stop?" He asks, swaying his knife

I nod...

"Then you will come here, right this second," He says

I begin making my way towards Jack... Until I felt a yank behind me.

"She isn't going anywhere with you," the girl growls

From behind, Grey gets a hold of Jack. Grey growls and snarls... But I suddenly hear a grunt... "That must be from Grey... He fell... And he's clutching his side... Oh my god..." I thought. The girl continues bringing me back as Jack comes closer.

"Do you want to end up like your friend there girl?" He asks, bringing the girl close to his face

He lightly traces her cheek with his knife. She heavily punches his stomach, but she screams and holds her cheek. I guess the punch was really strong... Jack began coughing up blood. The other girl with curly hair ran to the girls' side.

"It's alright babe," She says, "It's nothing more than a scratch. I'm fine don't worry."

Grey struggles to stand and manages to kick the knife out of Jack's hand. Jack gets up, but begins to back away.

"This isn't over boy," He says, picking up his knife, "You better be home tonight."

He runs off.

"I don't like him," the girl says, "You need to get yourself a new one..."

I run to Grey and help him up.

"You two, close up would ya?" He asks

They both nod and get to work.

"I'll tend that once we get somewhere," I suggest

"I have medical items at my house," He says, "It's about five minutes from here."

Eventually, we make it to his house, but Grey was ready to pass out. Grey unlocks the door to his house as I help him inside. He leads me up to his bedroom. I sit him down as I run into the bathroom to find a first aid kit. I found one underneath the sink.

"You mind stripping off your shirt for me? " I ask

He tries to even lift his arm, but I easily noticed a scar there too; right where his shoulder meets his torso. I lift the bottom of his shirt and take it off for him.

"You want me that bad huh?" He teases

I only let out a chuckle. I kneel down and begin applying a disinfectant onto his wound. His hand instantly grips mine just before I apply it to the wound.

"I didn't even touch you yet," I chuckle, "Hold the medicated cloth there."

He places my hand that holds the medicated cloth and he holds back a scream. Then, I wiped off the blood seeping down his body. Once that was all cleaned, most of his blood had seeped into the medicated gauze. Luckily, the wound looks a lot less bad.

"Here," I start, "Let me put more medication on it and some bandages."

"How many times do I need to change it?" He asks

"At least two to three hours," I say, "At least it's just for tonight."

I take the medication and take enough to cover his wound and lightly tap on it. I look up and see him looking down at me... I snap out of my daze and finish up putting on the medication. I wipe my finger on a damp cloth and take the bandages. I place the starting point on his wound.

"Can you hold onto this for me?" I ask

He places at least two of his fingers onto the starting point of the wrap. I wrap my arms around him as I wrap the bandages. I occasionally look up at him as I wrap the bandage around his body.

"I'll stay for a few nights to help you out with your scar," I say, standing up

Immediately, he brings me in close...

"Does he know what your body wants?" He asks

He lightly runs his fingers up and down my figure, making me breathe heavily...

"What it wants to feel?", He asks, "How it wants to feel?"

I shiver as he goes to my legs. "My legs can't handle this anymore..." I thought. I give into his stroking and end up kissing him. I immediately pull away and get up.

"Why did you do that?" I ask

"I'm sorry about that," He says, "Did he actually know how to though?"

I nod, "He only did what pleased him, not what can please me... "

He leans back and then lays down on his back.

"There's a guest bedroom across the hall," He says, "If you would like to stay here for a few days..."

"But, I don't have any clothes but the ones I'm wearing," I say

He stands from his bed and walks towards his closet. He opens it and pulls out a hoodie then tosses it to me.

"Deep apologizes but," He begins, "This is all I can offer you."