2.Change Of Mind

While Y/N was about to die standing at the door. Inside of the studio, the boys where sitting down talking about their new album LOVE YOUR SELF : ANSWER .

"Well it looks like we are going to have to put the album on hold for right now" their manager said to them.

All of their faces turned into frowns.

"Why, ARMY is already pre-ordering" Jin, the oldest member asked.

"Well, because your going to be working on something with a new artist" he said bluntly.

"If this artist is not Drake, then I think we'll pass" Namjoon said.

It didn't seem like the boys wanted another artist to work with. They just wanted to
work on their songs and dances for the new album.

"Well, who is this "artist" that we are supposed to be working with". V asked using the quotations with his fingers.

"It's the singer Y/N"

The boys immediately started fangirling when they heard that name. Seems like they changed their minds quick.

"I thought if it wasn't Drake y'all were gonna pass"

The door had opened and you and your manager walked in. All the boys started running to you, but of course J-Hope got to you first hugging you.

But that came back with Jin pushing him and holding your hand saying "hi I'm Jin I'm worldwide handsome do you want to be worldwide beautiful with me".

You smiled widely showing all your teeth.

You didn't think that they would like you so it took you a lot by surprise.