3. An Idea

After they all said said their hellos' and gave you their hugs, you had finally told them how you were a big fan of them as well.

"Hey guys, I'll be over here talking with Y/N's manager about something's I'll be right back" the boys manager said and walked out the studio with your manager.

You all nodded your heads and turned your attention back in each other.

"I still can't believe I get to make this project with you all"

"Yeah, which one of us is your favorite?" Namjoon asked y/n, while the others intensely stared at her.

"Uhmmmn..."

"Well it obvious I'm her fav" Jungkook came from the middle their huddle and stood next to you with his hand wrapped around your shoulder.

"No I'm her fav,isn't that right princess" Taehyung said holding your hand.

Your face started to get hot because they were both touching you.

When this was all happening,Out of nowhere their manger shouted "THAT'S IT" .

You and the boys looked over trying to figure out what he's talking about.

"What's it?" Jimin asked.

"The song could be about how you all are in love with y/n and y'all fight over her"

You could tell by J-Hope and Namjoon's face that they loved the idea.

"And also you can all have a solo dance with her"

Your heart dropped to your ass.

A SOLO DANCE.

They all have different dance styles but you feel like one of them would really try to seduce you.

Not that you wouldn't like it, but you don't want to get attached to them like that.

You brushed it off and just decided to go with it.

"Yeah, I like the idea." You said out loud.

The boys all smirked.

"Yeah, we liked the idea to."