Previously On The Originals...

As Hope Mikaelson turned into a wolf on the night of the full moon, the Gemini twins began their spell to siphon the Hollow out of her. Unaware of her father's plans to sacrifice himself, Hope didn't bother saying bye and turned around and ran wild and free like her parents had wanted.

After Hope was out of sight, Klaus immediately went to the spot where the young siphons were performing the spell and saw the blue light of the Hollow tower up above them. Alaric then quickly took his daughters by their hands and walked away from the evil spirit as he didn't want his little girls to spend another second around either the Mikaelsons or the Hollow.

As planned, the evil spirit started to transfer into the Original Hybrid. Elijah Mikaelson came as fast as he could but wasn't in time to take his brother's place and could only watch as Niklaus took the blue light in.

Klaus, noticing his elder brother, immediately pulled out the white oak stake before Elijah could interfere. Ignoring his brother's pleading, Klaus placed the weapon over his heart and pressed...

***

What do you guys think about Julie Plec's version of the finale?

***

If you're enjoying the book then please do vote, comment and share.