Until Forever Ends

It's been a while since Aurora had started screaming but since she was trapped by a barrier spell in one of the dungeons, the most she could do was throw things around.
It must have been horrible. Having the Hollow inside you is bad enough but she also had the Beast venom pumping through her veins. She'd be dead soon.

"Nik!!! My love! Come to me.", she continued screaming.

"She is one hell of a crazy bitch.", Kol snickered. "She is literally going to die in the worst way possible and yet she is yelling the name of the one responsible for her fate."

"She will be dead soon taking the Hollow along with her to whichever dark wormhole she goes.", said Freya.

"What if she finds peace?", Rebekah wondered.

"We know very little of what happens in the afterlife but I actually don't really care even if the Hollow finds peace.", Freya looked at her siblings. "Just want her away from us."

"That's probably how most people feel about us.", Elijah smiled. It was after a long time that he had smiled so genuinely and it made all his siblings smile back at him too.

Hope peeped into the room, "So...who's hungry?"

All of the Mikaelsons started laughing together and followed her out to the dining hall.

"Davina and I made some of the dishes that Declan taught me and some we ordered.", she looked very excited. "Did you know Marcel can cook?"

Klaus sat at the head of the table with Hope at his left and Elijah at his right.
Rebekah sat beside Elijah and then Freya and Keelin after her.
Marcel sat beside Hope followed by Kol and Davina.

The chair opposite to Klaus, at the other end of the table was left empty. It was were Hayley would have sat. The wolf queen wasn't among them anymore but she was watching them. She couldn't control her joy watching all of them together. Happy.

She had told Elijah she'd wait for that dance but now she saw how much Klaus still needed his big brother. Here, she was at peace with her family and with knowing that Elijah is with his family, she was content.

She watched as Hope dined with her family. As her daughter laughed with her uncles. As she joked with her aunts. She watched Klaus with a smile on her lips as he watched Hope with a smile on his lips.

"My family.", she whispered.

***

"She's dead.", Marcel walked back into the hall. "We'll dispose of the body later."

He joined back with his family at table. They have been sitting here for hours now. The food had been long devoured. But the talks went on.

"To Josh.", Marcel raised a toast.

"To Cami.", Davina joined.

"To Hayley.", Elijah said in a low voice.

"To Finn.", Freya said.

"And many other people that we've lost in all these years.", Rebekah looked around at her family.

"And to Vincent.", Kol grinned making Klaus chuckle. "Who isn't dead unfortunately but since he loves to take all the credit every time, we might as well owe it all to him."

"Shut up, Kol.", Freya didn't look amused. "You're taking it too far."

"You know, this is all I've ever wanted. And I'm really sorry for being so irritated and rude back then", Hope smiled apologetically at Davina who smiled back. "Thank you so much for saving my dad so that he is here with me today. Although I miss my mom dearly and nobody can fill her space in my life, I am extremely grateful to have all of you."

Klaus took his daughter's hands in his, "And we are extremely blessed to have you."

"I really thought I had lost you.", she lowered her voice.

"Me too.", Klaus smiled at his littlest wolf. "But we're the Mikaelsons, sweetheart. Together, we can always find a way." Klaus didn't fully believe this last night but today, he couldn't express how proud he was of his family. How stupid he felt for wanting to sacrifice himself without truly looking for another way. How grateful he was for Elijah being here with him.

"I'm thinking of going back to school.", Hope suggested.

"Oh you are going back to school, sweetheart.", Klaus said. "And you are going to discover yourself. And Hope, alway be true to yourself. Don't let the judgement of others or your own insecurities stop you from being who you are."

Hope smiled remembering how her mother had told her the same thing. She loved her parents so so much.

"I miss mom.", she told her father.

"I know, sweetheart. I miss her too. Some people may not be here anymore but we can carry them with us. In our hearts. In our lives.", He thought of Camille and how he promised he would carry her forever and thus making her immortal.
"And know one thing, my littlest wolf, your mother is always watching over you."

Hope moved to wrap her arms around her father.

"And I may not always be around.", Klaus told her as he hugged her. "But also know this, I will be with you
when you need me. Always and Forever."

Hope turned around to see her family smiling at her.

"Always and Forever", they all said together.

Klaus turned to smile at Elijah who smiled back at his brother and they both said in unison:"Until Forever Ends

"Until Forever Ends."

***

Favourite season of The Originals?

***

What do you think about this version of the ending of The Originals?

***

If you enjoyed the book then please do vote, comment and share.