sugar | suga x reader

"A [coffee of choice] please,"

I said to the café cashier. She nodded and started brewing my coffee. I looked for a sugar packet on the counter, but it seemed that they ran out. "Um, excuse me? Do you still have sugar?"

"I'll get some for you ma'am, please wait," she replied and fiddled with some stuff under the counter.

"I'm right here, y'know?"

The person behind me spoke, and I turned around to face them. It was a tall, fair man, with sharp eyes, a small nose, and a pair of cute lips. He was very handsome.

"Excuse me?" I managed to break out of my trance. He gave me a small chuckle and spoke again, "The name's Suga," then he held out his arm for a handshake.

I reached out and grabbed his hand and shook it. He smiled. Aw... He has a gummy smile! I smiled back, looking at his adorable face.

"Ma'am, here's your sugar"

The cashier held out a packet of sugar to me , along with my coffee, and I got it. I thanked her and went to a seat. I looked back at Suga, and signaled him to follow me.

"You come here often?" I asked, and took a sip of my coffee. "Not really, only when I have free time," he replied. "Oh really? What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a Korean idol," he calmly replied. I almost choked on my coffee when I processed his reply. I look at him with wide eyes. "Seriously?" I said, making sure.

He nodded, trying to hold back his laughter from my reaction. "Then you must be very busy then," I regained my composure. "Hey, I didn't even get to know your name yet," he said.

"Oh right, it's (y/n),"
"I like it,"
"Thanks, also, is Suga your real name?"
"No, just a stage name, my real name is Yoongi,"
"Do you work alone or are you in a band?"
"I hate to self-promote but... I'm a rapper in a boy band, BTS,"
"Wow... I must be really lucky talking to you then,"
"Kinda,"

We talked some more. He was really interesting and very attractive. Then he decided that it was time for him to go.

"What's your number?"
"My number?"

I looked at him in shock, then I got my phone from my pocket and gave it to him, and he did the same. I put my number in his phone and he put his in mine. "I'll talk to you soon?" He asked. "Sure" I replied.

We said our goodbyes and left.

Once I got home I looked at my phone.

"1 new notification from 'Suga :)'"

The End <3