best friend | v x reader

We walked home together, we studied together, we played together, we did everything together.

He was my best friend. My only best friend. My only crush.

I know it's weird to have a crush on your best friend, but he is the only one who truly gets me. Whenever I was feeling down, he always knew how to cheer me up. And when I was worried, he was always there to reassure me. No one was like him.

I liked him. A lot. But I don't know if he likes me the way I like him. I was afraid, but I had to know.

"Hey Tae! Can we talk?"

He looked in my direction from the table I called him from, he smiled and nodded. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. "Do you have a crush?" I asked nervously.

He looked shocked from the question, but replied, "Maybe... Why?"

"Because I have one..." I replied.

He got even more surprised at this, but his shocked expression turned into a sly smirk. "Who is it? Tell me!" He held my shoulders and shook me. "Y-You tell me yours f-first!"

His shaking made me stutter so he stopped, then he rested his head on his hand. "Hmm... Who do you think it is?"

"Rose?"
"No"
"Nancy?"
"Nope"
"Irene?"
"No!"

"It's you stupid!" He chuckled. Me? "M-Me?" "No, me" He joked, "Yes, you!" He exclaimed. "It's fine if you don't like me ba-"

I held his face and smashed my lips onto his. I let go after a few seconds and he sat there in shock. "I... Like you too," I finally reply.

He showed me his signature boxy smile and leaned in so that his face was only centimeters away. He tilted his head to get a better angle and gently kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

We finally broke the kiss and gazed into each other's eyes.

"I love you"
We both said.

The End <3