Part 1

The clock strikes 12.00 a.m and as usual,Baekhyun would sneak into a VVIP room to meet someone . After shutting the sliding door,he tip toes to a tall and unconscious figure who is lying lifelessly on the hospital bed. It becomes his routine to accompany the patient after his shift for the past three months. Either he talked to the coma victim or laughed on the jokes he cracked. Sometimes,he sang the patient's favourite songs,filled the silent room with his honeyed-voice until he fell asleep while holding the patient's hand.

It is a hectic day for Baekhyun so after blabbering about their high school life,he is snoozing in his chair. Then,he felt his hand is being squeezed. Thinking it is just a part of his dream, he continues to sleep but the squeezing on his hand has not stop. he jolts awake and watched from their linked hands up to the owner. the patient's eyes flutter open and keeps on gazing the ceiling.

Baekhyun senses the patient tries to speak however only a croak could be heard. He helps the latter to sit up and wraps the patient's finggers around a glass of water. The patient strokes the outline of the glass before drinking it in one gulp.

"Where am I ? why I can't see anything ?" the patient wailed.

"Mr Park...everything will be alright." Baekhyun quickly hugs the person close to him,whispers comforting words while absentmindedly rubbing his raven hair.

"Why I can't see anything? What's wrong with me? Kyungsoo,where are you? Kyungie- I need to find Kyungsoo, he is waiting for me!" Mr Park screams at the top of his lung while trashing around in his bed. He squirms under Baekhyun's hold,slaps his hands away and even shoves the poor boy. Baekhyun pitches backward from the great force,tumbling down on the floor. mr park throws the blanket away to escape but he gets stuck. Only his right leg could move while the other unmoved.

The incident left him immobile and blind.

"No!" he yells and struggles to jump off the bed, his injured leg is dragged forcefully. "Kyungsoo needs me. I have to save him."

Mr Park is losing his mind,Baekhyun's finger is quick to push a button which designed to call the doctor and nurse. Not long after, a doctor and a nurse comes, injects sedative into Mr park's body. His incessant raving and ranting about the injustice of his situation comes to a halt. Slowly,he collapses on the bed and drifts to sleep with his tear stained cheeks.

It's been two weeks after Chanyeol discharges from the hospital, indicating that Baekhyun has not seen him since then. His longing for the giant is unbearable but he stays on his lane. Who is he anyway to meet a person like Park Chanyeol? The great Park Chanyeol is an important person, the one and only grandchild to his employer,Madam Park. His shift has ended,after wiping the last table,he unties the apron which is hanging below his waist and bids goodbye before walking out of the café. Putting his stuffs into the basket,he wears his worn out helmet before starting the engine. When the engine comes to life, he rides his old vespa along the road.

Although it is already midnight,the hustling and busting of the city never ceases. Crowds of pedestrians, shoppers and others can be seen walking along the pavements outside the malls or trying to cross the road. The cool monsoon air carries a sweet moist scent like a candy shop kept inside a refrigerator.

After parking his old vespa,he strides across the basement to reach the stairs. He trips the stairs lightly, his body aching with every steps he takes. Coming back from his duty as a driver at 7 p.m., he manages to take an hour break before starting his shift at a café every single day. He is beyond tired,not because of his working daily basis. In fact,the disfunction elevator acquires him to climb the stairs to reach his apartment which is locted at 8th floor. Baekhyun has been using the stairs for almost months since the elevator is not repaired yet. Sometime,he regrets for renting that apartment but it is the cheapest one he could afford.