Part 2

The following months go smoothly. Baekhyun makes sure for Chanyeol to consume his meals on a regular schedule and takes the medicine prescribed on time. Indeed,Baekhyun is a good caretaker. Since Chanyeol is unable to move, Baekhyun would bath him on the bed twice a day which are in the morning and evening. Unbuttoning his pajama shirt and pulling the pants down,leaving the pampers only, he wipes Chanyeol's limbs with a wet towel gently. for the face, he uses wet handkerchief for cleaning part. Then, he dries Chanyeol from head to toe with another towel.

The worst part is yet to come.

Being immobile is tough as Chanyeol cannot even go to the toilet himself. So he wears pampers. Unfortunately, he needs someone to change his diaper. This time,it is Baekhyun's turn. Baekhyun's face remains stoic while cleaning the most private part of his master but his inner is in turmoil. Heat rises up to his cheeks because it is his first time looking at other man's anatomy. However, Baekhyun's case is different. He is taking care his master,this kind of circumstance is inevitable. There's no way he will change Chanyeol's diaper and clean that part with his eyes shutting close.

"Hey,why are you taking so long down there?" Chanyeol scowls.

" You are delusional. I'm just taking off your diaper and haven't start cleaning down here yet. Be patient,can you?" Baekhyun retorts.

"Really? I thought you were staring at it. Don't you dare to fantasize it in your mind!" Chanyeol warns him.

"Gross! I have that thing too,Mr Park. Even better,"he replies narcissisly and does not bother to lift his head. Hie eyes focus on the wet towel travels from Chanyeol's butt to his manhood. Lastly, he wipes the slit and strokes Chanyeol's length with the wet towel, a moan involuntary escapes from his mouth. Baekhyun is taken aback as his ears are tinted in red and his cheeks flushes crimson red as well because of embarrassment.

"I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm not doing anything illegal... Oh god,when will these over?" he mentally cries.

At 10 o'clock,an appointment between Chanyeol and an ophthalmologist specialist will be held. However, Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrives late, an hour late after the promised time because of Chanyel's stubbornness this morning.

"Mr park, wake up! You have an important appointment today." several nudges and constant hits with the pillow on his shoulder bear no fruit. Chanyeol still does not budge.

Baekhyun is huffing and puffing from his attempt to wake up the sleepy head Park Chanyeol. he acts strange this morning. Waking Chanyeol up from his deep slumber for the past two months had been easy to Baekhyun. Why this morning he makes a ruckus, protesting about how he is unwilling to go to the Eye appoinmnet.

"Just cancel that appointment. I don't want to meet anyone," his voice is muffled as he burries his face onto the pillow.

They cannot miss this crucial appointment,Grandma Park will surely kill him. His eyes roam around the room, searching a way or even more ways to lure Chanyeol. Suddently, his vision lands on various rilakuma sets at the wooden rack.

"Fine, but you can't blame me if all of your rilakuma merchandises will be donated to the orphanage," Baekhyun

Promptly,Chanyeol rises from his posture. " Don't you dare," he snarls.

"Oh yes, I will boldly give these up for donation." Baekhyun retorts.

"I HATE YOU." Chanyeol exclaims,declares a war between Baekhyun and him. Baekhyun shakes his head,chuckling over the giant's cute antics.

"Good morning,Mr Park. How are you feeling today?" the ophthalmologist or Dr Zhang Yixing greets Chanyeol as soon as he takes a seat.