Part 3

It is the first morning Baekhyun in his husband's house. Life with Chanyeol is complicated. Baekhyun sleeps in a guest room,a few rooms away from the master bedroom where Chanyeol is using.

"Morning,Chanyeol !" Baekhyun beams at his husband. He thinks of waking up Chanyeol after he has done served the breakfast but Chanyeol is already awoken.

Chanyeol pays no heed . Instead,he wheels his wheelchair into the kitchen and heads to the black LG InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator. The contents within are illuminated as Chanyeol knocks twice on the sleek glass panel. there are a lot of drinks displayed such as juice and coffee but Chanyeol settles on a carton of milk. Slamming the opaque door, he put the milk on his lap and marches to the kitchen cabinet. All the ingredients he needs to make sandwich jam are available on the counter. After spreading a spoonful of strawberry jam on each slice of bread and pressing them together, he places the sandwich on a plate. Then, the plate joins the milk on his lap.

The wheels are propelled forward by the constant moving on the rims,brushing pass baekhyun and heading to the elevator. He brakes in front of the elevator and about to press the call button when Baekhyun calls him.

"Chanyeol,I have prepared breakfast for us."

"Yeah? Just eat them yourself. I'm not interested in gobbling up your cook," Chanyeol spites venomously, he feels nothing but loathe for Baekhyun to the point he despises everything he done or touch. The ding sound breaks the tension between them. as the lift doors part, Chanyeol wastes no time enters it and his figure diassapear when the doors shut. A single tear rolling down Baekhyun's eye. Baekhyun drags his feet in the dining room. although his grumbling stomach,he does not have apetite to eat. Instead, he is just staring at the foods.

Out of sudden, a familiar voice breaks him from his reverie.

"Baekhyun? Is that you?" a blonde hair guy with doe eyes inquires.

"Luhan ?" Baekhyun cannot hide the shocks surge inside his body.

"Oh my god,it's you!" Luhan jumps at Baekhyun,leaving no place for Baekhyun to react and instantly embraces him. Then, Luhan retracks.

"Where have you been all this time,silly? You just left us without any trace- wait, are you crying?" Luhan's protective side kicks in, he inspects Baekhyun's if he has unintentionally hurted his best friend as he notices trace of tears on Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Don't worry. I cry out of happiness. Oh Lulu, I miss you so much!" the statement is half true because he really happy to meet his best friend again. He was busy taking care of chanyeol for the previous months,his time was limited for even contacting his circle of friends.

"But seriously, what are you doing here? Do you probably,work here too? Because I'm Mr Park's servant. Part time job" Luhan anticipates for Baekhyun's answer. If he does work here,that means they can work together.

"Yes,I work as his caretaker," Baekhyun lies.

A month has passed,marking that It is been a month after Chanyeol and Baekhyun's civil marriage. Every day is the same for the couple. Chanyeol works at home,indulges luhan's cook and ignores Baekhyun,treating him like he is invisible. At first,Baekhyun struggles to have chanyeol's attention on him but eventually,he gives up. Baekhyun would tossing around in the house,finding any work to do since it is luhan who does the chores. They live a distant life for a month until that day come.

Luhan does not show up that day and chanyeol is getting hungrier as the time passing. He decides to make breakfast on his own. Baekhyun is not an option because despite living under the same roof, they rarely exchange words. So, sandwich jam is going to be his breakfast. Upon arriving at the kitchen, he searches for the bread at the counter cabinet but does not find any.