Trying Isn't Doing

Hello readers! It's Justine here! How are my beautiful potatoes today?

I'm wondering if I should continue this story or start a new book? I'm open to suggestions, Klance, Ereri, Jeaneren, Eruri, Shance, Sheith, OC x OC, anything really. Anyways, here's a new chapter my lovely readers! Recommend me to friends...I NEED FoLlOwErS <3

///Gumball's POV///

The meeting had just started, Breakfast Prince sat to my left. Lumpy Space Prince to my right. The three of us make up the furthest corners of Aaa, my beloved homeland. Marshall sat across from me, in-between the two other princes.

"Thank you all for attending this urgent meeting. I understand it was short notice, however I am honored to have you all here." I smiled going through the paper work and complaints we needed to discuss. "As you all know, there has been a recent out break of Hug-Wolves. We have tried to stop them using force, however that hasn't worked. Our elders have instructed me to tell you we will not fight them, rather we will domesticate them."

Lumpy Space Prince spoke next. "That sounds like to soft of a punishment. We should send those dirty creatures back where they came from! The Lumpy Space people shouldn't have to fear for their lives!"

Marshall stood up with his hands on the table, his eyes glowing a light red. "What do you mean 'back to where they came from?! The Nightosphere? That is my home! If you have a problem with it, take it up with me! Just because your kingdom parties all the time doesn't mean it's perfect!"

Breakfast Prince put his hand on Marshall's shoulder. "None of our kingdoms are perfect, there was once a war that the Nightosphere helped us win. The breakfast kingdom is eternally grateful. As is the Lumpy Space Kingdom." He glared at LSP who put his head down surrendering to the fact the fact that Breakfast Prince was right.

"The point is," I began. "We need to work together if we plan to defeat this threat. We will need everyone to start to help the Hug-Wolves understand that their barbaric behavior will NOT be tolerated." I finished matter-of-factly. "We will discuss the rest at a later date, meeting dismissed."

Lumpy Space Prince got up and stomped out, angry that he made a fool of himself. Breakfast Prince thanked me for inviting him, then bid both Marshall and I farewell.

 ///Marshall's POV///

How dare he insult my Kingdom? I'm so angry I could punch something. Gumball must have noticed because he came over and kissed my forehead.

"He doesn't know what he talking about, Marsh." Gumball cupped my cheek in his hand and littered my face with kisses. "Don't listen to that meanie."

"I'm trying not to." I replied.

"I'll make it better. How about some strawberries from the field?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes!" My tounge watered. "That sounds great!"

///////////

Leave a suggestion! Any ships you want a story on? Love you guys!!!!!