25.

Chapter 25

K E Y L A N

"Let me feed him you got to do it many times!" Juliet shouts by snatching the food from Xaiver hands. "So he is my boyfriend," Xaiver snatches it back from Juliet grip.

They have been at it again with their bickering again. I'm going to lock them in a room all day so they can communicate with each other without getting into a heated argument. I can flawlessly feed my self, but they want to.

"Your such an ass wipe sometimes!" She said throwing her hands in frustration. "You get to take care of him, but he's my best friend!"

"You don't know what his heart desired," He turns to me and I looked around the room not trying to be in this mess.

"Sexual wised?" She mumbled under her breath and he responded with a rude comment and they both are arguing back and forth.

"I just wanted some food." I weep, clutching my forehead.

"I hear you two from all the way down the hallway. Did you forget that you both are in a hospital?" My mom said while coming into the door. "What's the problem now?"

"I want to feed Keylan!" They both said at the same time. 

"And I thought my twins argued so much." She mutters, taking the food from Xaiver hands. "I'll do it since I have been doing it since he was born."

"Aww" They both whined.

She started to feed me the food that I have been begging for all day. The food at the hospital isn't even that bad. "How are feeling baby?" She said, putting the food beside her. I feel much better and I only been in the hospital for about a week and a half.

Even though I can't do anything or move around without Xaiver watching me. He has been possessive lately. When the nurse tried to check on my scar on my arm, he was mainly glaring at her. "I feel much better" I smiled.

"I wanted to stop by the donut shop!" Victor said with a frown, coming into the room. Ashor rolled his eyes at his brother baby behavior. "Stop being a baby" Ashor punches Victor's shoulder. 

"Oww! You are going to stop abusing me." He said rubbing his shoulder.

"Stop acting like your a 10 year old then you won't get abused." He replied with a bored tone.