Village

A/N.

Hey guys, so I just want to remind you that this is my first story and that

Disclamer: I DO NOT OWN AKATSUKI NO YONA.

Oh and guys, I might have changed the story. Like, after gathering all the dragon warriors and what-so-ever I changed they came into a  village that warned them about the forest they were about to go through to get where they were going. And I did changed some locations just the way I like it and some info's hahha.

So yeah, enjoy the story.

《~~~♡~~~♤~~~♢~~~♧~~~》                   
*No one' pov.*

Yona and the gang was travelling when they stopped by a near village to ask and perhaps rest for a while.

"Yoon, could we rest for a while? We've been travelling non-stop and only stop to drink or eat!! My feet hurts too much!!"Yona whinned, and well, so did the others.

"*sigh* Fine, we could take a little break. If we want to find the one Ik-soo was talking about, we will be needing strength, and I would like to buy some food supplies as well as medical supplies.. We've been running out of supplies from our long trip."Yoon stated. As they speak and plan what to do. An old woman with her grandson approached them.

"Well hello there, are you lots travelers?? We've never seen you guys here before."the elder spoke. The guys stared at them for a moment before Hak answered.

"Yes, we are travelers. And we are having trouble finding a place to rest and how to buy supplies for our journey."Hak said.

"Oh, is that so?? You could rest in our house, cone come. I cooked lunch, please eat with us."the elder woman lead them to their house just as Yoon stopped them saying

"We'd love to ma'am but we are busy and we need to buy supplies."Yoon said, respect lingering his every word. But still as highly confident.

"Oh, well then. Tenjin, would you accompany them and help them buy their supplies. And aswell, buy me my medicines."the old woman said.

Jae-Ha, Hak, Yona, Shin-ah, Zeno, Kija and Yoon, was confused but accepted. Seemingly that the old woman won't stop until they say yes.

****Time Skip****(A/N. It's hot and i'm feelin' so lazy.)                              

"So where are you going?? There's nothing here except the forest which lead to the other side of the village."Tenjin said. They suddenly jerked their head toward Tenjin by surprise.

"Other side??"they said in unison... except Yoon and Shin-Ah, who was busy buying supplies....

"Y-yeah."

《~~~♡~~~♤~~~♢~~~♧~~~》

And there it is guys..  sorry if it is short. It's just so hot in here that I can't even think properly. Plus, our test is coming, probably on thurday. Oh my gosh!!!