5•

B A D I N T E N T I O N S~

Jake pov
I got home and went straight to bed I mean what else would I do.I mean yeah people say I'm the fuck boy and shit yeah I use girls for self pleasure but what's wrong with that.I may do that but I've always had a secret crush on Erika even tho right know I hate her I care about her.Maybe I should like go to a sex addiction help center or something.But nah I'm fine I don't think I'm a sex addict not that I hope so.Time went by and I saw the clock shit man I have football practice so I might as well go it won't hurt.

Anthony
"Bro you returned"*he said*

Jake
"Yeah but I'm only here for football that's all"*he said while putting he's gear on*

Anthony
"At least your making a effort,oh and by the way the cheerleaders practice outside to"*he said as he got up*

Jake
"Great maybe I'll take one home tonight"*he said while smirking*

Anthony
"Bro I thought no more chicks"*he said*

Jake
"Okay bro let's get on the field"*he said*

Jake pov
As we got on the field we ran some drills and scrimmaged a little bit.It wasn't really worth coming but I wouldn't want to let Anthony down.As I was taking a water break I saw the cheerleaders practicing.They were all pretty ugly to be honest except a few.30 min passed by and we finished practice.As I walked down my car and was about to open it someone stopped me.

Erika
"Look Jake I'm sorry"*she said*

Jake
"Sorry my ass you've hurt me more than I've hurt you but two can play that game Costell don't forget I know what you did 9th grade that could put you in a twist"*he said while turning to her*

Erika
"expose me Paul I could get two shits about it no one would believe you"

Jake
*grabs her waist*
"Look Costell I want you to know that I will expose you but just not right know be careful who you hang with cause I'll make sure I claim my property and I'm out see ya when I do"*he said while getting to his car*

Erika pov
As he left I thought to myself what he means "I'll make sure I claim my property" he's probably thinking about something else.As I got home and got in the shower I still couldn't stop wondering what he meant.

Go Follow my instagram @jerikax24