Chapter 3

I saw Mom rushing into the bathroom. Crying her eyes out. I ran to Aunt Rosie and Aunt Tanya. "What's up with Mom?" I asked. "I don't know" said Aunt Rosie. "But we're gunna go see". "Can I come?" I asked. "She is your mom. I guess we can't stop you" said Aunt Tanya. We all rushed into the bathroom.

I knocked on the stall Mom ran in. "Mom, what's going on? What's wrong?" I asked. But Mom didn't answer. She just cried some more. "Mom, please don't cry. You'll make me cry" I said. Aunt Rosie then knocked on the door. They started to sing. Then, Aunt Rosie crouched down and Aunt Rosie climbed on Rosie. 'Oh my god' I thought.

Afterwards, Mom rushed out of the stall. Aunt Rosie and Aunt Tanya sang some more. We all went over to Mom. I sat on the sink. Then they sat Mom on the sink. Then they sat on the sink. Aunt Rosie fell in. I sniggered at it.

Then, they jumped off, I stayed sitting on with my arm around Mom. They wiped her face with tissues, sprayed something in her mouth all while singing. Then Aunt Rosie sprayed some nice smelling spray over Mom. It got all over me as well. It made both of us sneeze.

Then as they sang the words "let me hear you sing once more. Like you did before. Sing a new song, Chiquitita" Aunt Tanya nodded her head at me. As if she was saying "sing to her". I shook my head. She nodded. I shook. She nodded. I shook. She nodded. I sighed and sang the words, on my own "try once more like you did before. Sing a new song".

Their eyes widened. "What?" I asked. "You have an amazing voice" said Mom. "Hmm. Must be something else I get off of you" I said. "Tell us what's wrong" said Aunt Tanya. "Jessie, could you give us a minuet?" Asked Mom. "Sure. But first can I ask you something" I said.

"Of course. What is it" said Mom. "Sam has asked me to go on his boat and sail around the island with him. Is it ok if I do so" I said. "Of course you can. Go on. Go and have fun" said Mom. "Thank you" I said. "But be careful" said Mom. "I will. See you later" I said and left the bathroom.

I ran back to the old goat house. Sam was still their. "Mom said yes" I said. "Great. Ready to go" said Sam. "Yes" I said. With that Sam got his stuff together and me and him left for the boat.