The excuse

Aria's POV

Oh crap what do I do? I have never seen hanna this upset well maybe when Caleb was hurt but that was normal. did Someone hurt her. did someone hurt caleb? did A say something? Did Ali tell her something? she has only been back a day and all of us are kind of keeping our distance but if she said something to Han I swear she will get a piece of my mind.

I got closer to hanna and tried to get her to sit up

"Hey hanna what's wrong and don't tell me it's nothing because it's not."
I didn't mean for it to come out as mean but it kinda did

Hanna's POV

I still didn't have a good excuse and I didn't know what to tell aria when she ask me what was wrong but then I thought of something kind of stupid

"Nothing Aria it's just I really don't feel well"
I really hope she does believe me though.

"Does this have something to do with Alison because you don't need to be embarrassed to tell me. I won't tell the other girls if you don't want me to"

This is why I love Aria. she's always so nice and she gave me a better excuse .

"Ok fine it is about Ali I just I don't want things to get back to the way they were before. all four of us in Ali's shadow following her every move and doing whatever she says like we are her little puppets."

As I was saying this I was looking at Aria and she was not buying it.

"Not to sound mean but cut the crap hanna what's really going on?"

"Ok fine Sean is just being an asshole telling me that I don't deserve to be with anybody because I'm to ugly"

Again that was another lie ( not the asshole part) but it sounded more believable

"Hanna listen to me. you are not ugly, you can ask anybody."

"I know it's just he was so mean"
I really wanted to tell Aria the truth but I couldn't

"Don't worry about it ok I will kick his ass when I see him" I smiled at the thought of Aria kicking his ass cause she's so tiny but then I though what if Sean told her the truth

"No Aria please don't . it's only going to make things worse"
I begged her and started crying again. I hate crying in front of people but I just couldn't keep it in.

"Ok well this "secret" if you wanna call it that is between us two ok Han "

"Ok. but can we do something else this movie is boring"

"Sure" she said it as she laughed a little "do u wanna sleep over it's getting a little late and we have school tomorrow?"

I really did I was scared To go home "ok" I laid down on the couch and we just talked till I fell asleep.