Chapter 1

I grab my mic and bag and I fix my hair. My name is Anabelle Garcia. I signed up to be in hollywood arts and today is my day to perform in front of a BIG crowd. I go backstage after putting a hood on so nobody see's me. I hear my name being called, "Anabelle your up"They say. Everyone goes quiet. The lights are off and all that can be heard is the click of my heels. I give them the disk. I stand in front of the mic hold and I put my mic on it. I take my hood and look down so my curls cover my face. I hear my music start.

I look at the crowd and they start clapping. I smile and run off stage. The principal walks out and says "may the following students come on stage, ~Think of names~ and Anabelle Garcia come out"I walk out to stage along with the others. "Welcome to Hollywood Arts"I smile and cover my mouth to muffle my scream. I see my brother and emery and liam come up on stage. I Jump in his arms and he says "You did it sis!!"I smile and hug him. I jump down and emery lifts me up onto his shoulder "YOU DID IT!!!"He yells. I laugh and say "Put me down em!"I yell. He chuckles. I smile and hop down. "Lets go home guys!!"ricky yells. I smile and he smiles and I get into the passenger seat. Once we get home I get straight to my room and fall asleep.

|Next Day|

'HURRICANE, When the lights go out

let it rain, Let our hearts pour out, You 

Got me, Till th-' I slam my hand on my alarm and get up. I find an outfit and get ready for the day, I get out of my room.

 I find an outfit and get ready for the day, I get out of my room

I grab my backpack from beside my door and go down the stairs

I grab my backpack from beside my door and go down the stairs. I see the boys waiting on me. "Ready Ana?"Ricky says. I nod and smile and get in the car mom bought for him which he is giving to me.

 I nod and smile and get in the car mom bought for him which he is giving to me

He drives me to the school, The boys and bodyguards are in the backseat. We arrive and everyone looks at us. I put my glasses on. I see ricky get out and he opens my door. I smile and the boys get out. Ricky wraps his arm around me in a brotherly way. I see the Jim and Ross by our sides. We hear the girls screaming 'OH MY GOD' 'I LOVE YOU EMERY' and Vice Versa and they hold them back. I grab rickys arm. We walk to the principals office and I get my schedule and locker number etc. I grab my books and we head to the class. The guards open the door and we go in. "OH MY GOD ITS FIYM"I see a red head say then faint. They move and I hand my slip to the teacher. "Bye ricky"I say hugging him. "Bye ana"He says and the boys say bye. They walk off and leaves me. "Whats your name girl?"The teacher says, Mr. Sikowitz I think? "My name is anabelle garcia"I say holding my upper arm. "Well Anabelle you can sit where you want"I nod and see an open seat by a girl that has blue streaks through her hair. I look around the room and I see whos here. "Someone get cat some candy!"Sikowitz says. I see a guy with fluffy hair bringing out a chocolate bar and putting under her nose. She shoots right up "Chocolate!"she yells taking a piece candy. She smiles and sits down. "What happend?"She asks. I widen my eyes. "Oh hi! are you new?"she says. I smile and nod. "My names Anabelle"I say. She smiles. "now! Your old people stepping on glass and go!"The teacher yells. Everyone stands up and acts like their old people. "Oww... Move sonny!"Someone says. I knit my eyebrows togeather in confusion. They all sit down. "Introduce your self anabelle"Sikowitz says. I walk up to the front of the class. "Your the girl that sang at the auditions! The one that had a hood on right?"One of the girls say. I nod. "My name is Anabelle Garcia, I like Pastel colors and singing, I have one brother"I say. I see the fluffy haired guy keep stairing at me. I see the blue streaked hair girl glaring daggers at me. I squeal and sit down in my chair. She still glares at me. I zone out until I hear someone calling my name, "were doing improv, Jade said to wait in the hall. "I got us a dog!!"She says. I crawl into the room and say "woof?"Sikowitz nod as if saying 'your doing good'. "Uh Oh! this dog has bugs, You know I read on the internet that Hot Coffee gets rid of bugs real quick"She says. "Jade no."Fluffy hair says. She pours her coffee on my head. I squeak in pain and feel coffee coming down my face. I go to my seat and grab my bag. I grab my phone and run to the girls bathroom. I grab some extra clothes that resemble mine from my bag. (Same outfit except a pink skirt and white shirt) I blow dry my hair. I feel tears running down my face. I call my brother. I walk out of the bathroom with my hair in a pony tail. "You have reached the voice mail of-"I hang up and sit against the lockers. I walk back to class. I avoid eye contact with everyone and I sit in my seat. I look down at my phone for messages from my brother. I grab my song book and start writing lyrics that come to my mind. I smile as I got the whole thing done 5 minutes before class ended. "May I be Excused?"I ask sikowitz. "Fine"he says. I skip and I head to auditorium. I get in and shut the door. I bring the mic I brought with me.

~Cat's Point of view~

"Cat go follow anabelle"Sikowitz says. I say "Kay Kay"I head towards the auditorium where tori says she saw her go.

'The world can be a nasty place
You know it, I know it, yeah'

I smile and run back to class to get everyone "Everyone, Shes singing a song!"Everyone follows me and we open the door lightly so we can see.

Kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em with kindness
Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead now
We're running out of time
Chasing our lies
Everyday a small piece of you dies
Always somebody
You're willing to fight, to be right
Your lies are bullets
Your mouth's a gun
And no war and anger
Was ever won
Put out the fire before igniting
Next time you're fighting
Kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em with kindness
Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead now
Go ahead, go ahead now
Your lies are bullets
Your mouth's a gun
No war and anger
Was ever won
Put out the fire before igniting
Next time you're fighting
Kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em, kill 'em, kill 'em with kindness
Kill 'em with kindness
Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead now
Go ahead, go ahead now

I smile and clap.

~Anabelles POV~

I hear clapping and I widen my eyes. "You were so good!"I snap my head towards the class. "How long were you there?"I ask. "Long enough, you were teriffic"Curly head said. "Thanks... but what are all your names ?"I say confused. "My name is robbie and this is rex"Curly says pointing to his puppet. I stare at it and it winks at me. I squeak and run behind the curtains "It winked at me"I say. Ive had a fear of clowns and puppets for as long as I can remember. I hear laughing. "Im beck and this is my girlfriend jade"Fluffy hair said pointing to evil queen. She growls. I look at everyone else. "Tori" "Im Andre" "Im Cat!" I smile. "You want to play a game?"I hear jade say. I look shocked but nod. "I have a new pair of scissors"She says with a wicked smile. I widen my eyes and run back stage and climb the bars and stay at the top. 

~Lunch Le Time Skip~

I grab some lunch and I go sit down at an empty table. I feel my face being pushed down into my food. "You need to eat"Jade says. I look down holding back tears. I see my car and I grab my keys and bag.