Chapter 2

~Le time skip at the end of the day~

I left during lunch and now im going to bed.

~Next day~

I woke up and got ready for the day.

"You dont have to go today you know? you can stay here with me and the boys, We can-"I cut ricky off "Im not going to give her the satisfaction of me leaving"I say. I get my makeup done. Wedges on and I get my backpack. 

I say "When are you going on tour?"I ask

I say "When are you going on tour?"I ask. "OH! Um.... In 3 days"He says. I widen my eyes. "you lied to me!!"I yell. "im sorry!!"he says. "Screw your sorrys Ricky!! I had enough lying for once in my life!!"I yell I grab my car keys and leave. "ANABELL-"I roll up the windows and go to school. I park and put on a happy face. I skip into school and get to my locker to decorate it. I stick some stickers on it and put my name.

 I stick some stickers on it and put my name

I finish and put my stuff in. I smile and I get to class. I walk in and everyone turns to me in shock. "Miss me?"I say smiling. "Glad you made it miss. Garcia"I nod and sit in my sit. "Ok everyone!! Since we have a new student you know what she has to do"I knit my eyebrows togeather in confusion. I look at beck, and jade before turning back to Mr. Sikowitz. "Ok anabelle, You are new here so you have to complete a tradition in this class, The Bird Scene"He says. Everyone claps. "What is the bird scene?"I say confused. "Read this"He hands me a book. I spend class time reading it. At the end of the class I head to my locker and grab my stuff. "Hey ana?"I turn around and say "Hi Beck!"I say. "Come sit with us at lunch"He says. "No! no thank you"I say widening my eyes. "Why?"he says obviously confused. "Jade scares me"I say. He chuckles and says "You will be fine, just come sit with us ok?"He says. I smile and say "Maybe, Maybe not" I say and smile

~Le Time Skip to lunch~

I get out of my class and head to my locker. I put my stuff in my locker and I grab my bag and I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller ID and I frown. "what"I say when he answers. "Ana, You gotta understand that-"I cut him off. "Ricky! I dont care what you have to say!! You lied to me so much since I moved in"I say tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. "Im moving to mom and dads"I say. "No your not!"He yells. "You cant say what I can and cant do, I am moving to mom and dads!!"I say loud. I look round and see not alot of people in the hall. "You dont get it!! mom and dad got a divorce thats why you moved here!!"He says. I freeze and drop the phone. "T-tell me your lying"I say. I see beck and cat coming around the corner. I lean against the locker and put the phone to my ear. "Im sor-"I cut him off saying "Im staying at a friends house tonight"I say and hang up. Tears come down my face. "Oh! Hey Ana- Ana?"Beck says. "Ana!"Cat says. They run to my side. "bells, whats wrong"cat asks. "My parents they got a divorce and never told me"I say quietly. "Aww shucks. My mom got a divorce with her first boyfriend. My brother beat him up with a clown shoe"She says. I giggle. "Yay theres that laugh that we all know and love"Beck says. I turn red and look down. "Lets get you too lunch bitsy"Beck says helping me up. I nod and jump on his back. "TOO THE LUNCH TABLES"I yell pointing in the direction. He chuckles and he walks to the table.

I smile as I see everyone laughing, beck puts me down

I smile as I see everyone laughing, beck puts me down. Except Jade, She is growling. "THATS IT!!"I see jade running over to me and pushing me. I trip over a rock and hit my head. I look around and see pieces of black spots everywhere. "WHAT THE HELL JADE"I hear yelling. Then everything turns to pitch darkness.