Chapter 9

Bohdi's Pov... ~A few months later~

These past few months have been kind of crazy. Calum and I were officially adopted last month and we've been getting used to living with so many people.

I like it though, you always have someone there when you need them. Calum and I are no longer 'the twins', we are now referred to as the triplets, because of Dakota having the same birthday as us.

The three of us are so close that sometimes I forget that he isn't actually biologically related to us and that we aren't actually triplets.

I feel like all of us kids are pretty close, except for Cameron. He acts like he doesn't like us. Justine said that he was like that when she first came, but I feel like she's just being nice.

Anyways, today our parents are leaving for a week long Anniversary trip and they said that we can all have a few friends over, as long as we don't throw a party.

Everyone but Cameron agreed. He just rolled his eyes and went back to his room without even saying goodbye.

"Behave you five. Remember one friend each, maybe two." Mom said then hugged each of us and kissing our foreheads.

"Bye boys, and princess." Dad said waving at us and handing Shawn some money for food, then the two of them left the house. 

Once they were gone, we called a few of our friends and hung out in the basement and played video games or just talked. Between the five of us, we have four friends

Shawn and Justine have Hayes, Justine has her friend Emma, and us 'Triplets' have our friends Elijah and Nik.

(Anyone who knows who Elijah and Nik are get a 'Cookie' lol)

We were laughing and having fun until we heard noise coming from upstairs. "What was that?" The girls asked while Shawn and Hayes got up and went to go check.

"Are you kidding me!? Mom and Dad said one friend!" I heard Shawn yell at Cameron I'm assuming. I could hear the sound of Cameron's voice, but couldn't make out what he was saying.

Seconds later an annoyed Shawn came back down the stairs with Hayes following behind him. "Cameron better not try to bring us down with him, when mom and dad get back." Shawn grumbled as he sat back down.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, then decided to watch a movie. Since there are more boys than girls, we let the girls choose the movie.

They chose Bridge to Terabithia. I've never heard of it, but none of the boys groaned, so it must be a good movie.

We all got comfortable either on the couch or on the floor and tried to ignore the noise upstairs and watch the movie.

We made it ten minutes in, when people started to come downstairs and completely took over the TV.

"Hey! what are you doing!?" Shawn yelled as a guy turned the movie off and started to play video games. "Playing Call of Duty duh." He said like we should know.

"Well, you aren't allowed to!" "Go away loser." He said pushing Shawn away, which just made him more angry.

"Let's just go to my room." Justine said getting up off of the couch. "No, you're staying with me." another guy said pulling her back down and wrapping an arm around her.

"Get off of me!" She squirmed, trying to get away from him, but he wouldn't budge. "Hey, dude! Let go of her!" Hayes said trying to help her, while Shawn and Dakota tried to get everyone else to go back upstairs.

"What are you her boyfriend?" He taunt. "No, just let her go!" Since Hayes couldn't help her by himself, Calum and I joined in to help her.

We had no luck. I seriously hate people who think they can do whatever they want, just because they are bigger and stronger.