8.

Emily drove us home considering she didn't have one sip of alcohol the entire night. I guess another guy had his eyes on me but I knew him, him and i have been friends since kindergraden and he was only looking out for me. My phone kept going off with messages from Charlie on Snapchat. I kept replying sending him pictures and videos of my becomeing sober friends singing to Brittany spears on the radio. Chris was in the bed of his truck just laying in there passed out because he took too many shots. We where comming up go my neighbor hood. We woke Chris up and told him that he was home, I helped him stumble to the frount door, then go to his room. Thank God he had a room on the 1st floor. I walked out of the house and walked into my own followed by the others. Everyone was basically sober now. Charlie continued to send me pictures of himself on Snapchat. I sent him a picture of me in my pajama which consisted of shorts and a sports bra. It was a mirror selfie with Emily who was in the same thing as me. All 6 of us girls take dance class in school and that's how we became best friends. My phone dinged as the little yellow and white ghost icon popped up. I looked at the picture, it was him with wet messy hair and basketball sorts on and that's it, with the caption: woah hotties comming through 🤣😏😉. I showed Emily the picture. I would get on that gor sure she said grabbing the phone and showing it to my hungover friends. Oh hell ya I would natalie laughed. It looks like you already did though Bella said pulling my hair off my neck to show my hickeys. OOOOOOOOO all of them did at the same time. Wait lemme see the picture again Bella said grabbing it from Emily. HE GOT EM TOO AAAHHH, she yelled. My cheeks felt hot as they blushed a deep red. I put my hand over her mouth, your gonna wake everyone up. Look at the handy work you did there, all over the chest, collar bone, and neck, I'm suprised yall didn't get it on, she said in suprised voice. Ugh, I breathed before laughing hustaricly. My phone continued to buzz and Bing until around 2am. I sent him a picture of me and all of my friends on my bed watching a movie on my lap top. We all had some sort of athletic shorts and bra on. But we where mostly covered by blankets. He sent me a video of him showing the hickeys and scratch marks on his torso. I decided to message him.
A: oml I'm so sorry, I didn't know i did that much damage, oops
C: No it's fine, you probably have some of your own from me so where even
A: I don't know if I do, I'll have to look...
C: lmao. You do that
A: Holy shit I do. Lol.
C: haha
A: Well I guess we are even like it looks like I made out with a paper shredder.
C: Lmao. Did I really scratch you that much.!?
A: *picture of scratches*
C: damn, sorry mine aren't that bad.
A: Well I better be going to bed goodnight talk to you later 😙
C: Goodnight baby ❤
I change into some spandex shorts before laying down on the bed that everyone else was already passed out on. They where laying sideways so there was more room for all of us. I climb into the spot where my pillows used to be but now they where under the others heads.

-

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. My friends where still passed out but they where now all huddled together like penguins looking for warmth. I checked my phone to see Charlie with messy hair and no shirt holding up a peace sign. I knew we only started dating last night but I missed him, I felt something with him that I never felt before, and I liked it.