13.

Twin, what do you mean. I laugh looking at Ashton then the back at the doctor.  Well Mrs Irwin as you can see the one is more towards the top she said moving her mouse in circles around the small blob. And the second one is around the left so there is a big space in between the two but I have a feeling that they will be right next to or on top of each other in a few months. I looked at Ashton with wide eyes and the biggest smile I could ever possible have.

Were finally getting our big family.

I know baby.

So you two can have a moment to process this news and I will print out some of the pictures from today's visit. I'm so happy for you two. And with that she left the room leaving Ashton and I a over happy and excited mess. 7 kids, the new house, and Arden finally breaking her attacks we are so lucky. He placed his hand on my stomach and slowly rubbed it in circles as he talked. Of course jemma and Everleigh will share a room in the new house but hey they have been doing it forever and the twins need there own room. I looked at him suddenly full of fear. The house, Arden, oh god she doesn't take big changes like this well and and we might be to far away from Charlie so he won't see her as much and - Jenna she will be fine. It's just if we tell her now she will be fine because she will know what to expect. Qnd if she isn't comfortable with it she can stay at Luke's for a few days while we pack and move in. Does that sound good. I took a sharp breath. Yeah I guess.

Arden pov.

I heard the car doors open and loudly close making me cringe and snuggle further into the brunette next to me. I saw him open snapchat and take a video of me and the movie we where watching. Captioning it with "marvel movies with my gal" and saving it. Why do you do that I mumble making him look down at me. Because your cute and I love you. My heart fluttered at the three words. I love you too I say kissing his chest then looking back at the screen infrount of us. Arden, Gemma, Liliana, Everleigh, Parker, and who ever else is in this house come to the living room my dad yelled making me roll my eyes. What could he possibly want. I know they went to the ultrasound today but that couldn't be the thing that called us into a family meeting. Charlie and I sit up and walk out of my room which had the door open because that my parents stupid rule. Everyone was already sitting in the living room when we got down there making it awkward. So we have some good and bad news or maybe just food news. Do you want good or bad first. Good Liliana yelled smiling. Well we found out that your mother is having twins. And here is a picture of the two at there current state. He handed me the pictures to pass around. And now for the bad slash good news. We have found a new house over on the corner of 3rd and Adam's street. Now I know that is drive from here to there but it's closer to the schools and it's a nice neighborhood close to main street. Charlie started to smile, I live on 5th so I'm even closer, well my dad lives on 5th my mom lives a street from here so anyway I'll be here. He smiles and nudges me with his shoulder. This is insane, I mumble. Were moving, away from all my friends in this area, away from my unkles and Chris. What are- why- daaaaad. I whine holding back an explosion that I needed to let out. Arden we can't live here with 9 people in this house. We will only be about 5 minutes away from the guys and your friends. Your gonna be fine he places his hand on my knee. Liliana had already grown a likeing to the idea because she will still be able to see Cal or in her case Unkle Cal. She has a very special bond with him that none of us can figure out. And if it's too much for you, you can just stay with Luke or maybe Charlie if that isn't a issue with him and his family. Charlie snuggled me into his side and kisses my head. Not a problem at all.